Final act 2 planet?

Adamjoker

Without any spoilers please, could you tell me plain and simple what planet is the final one you have to visit, thanks (brief visits like the hutta one don't really count)

The same one where the story began: Korriban. But if your looking for what is the last planet with at level quests, the Corellia.

act 2? so is there no act 3?

Ignore them. Act 2 ENDS on Quesh.

I'll break it down.

Act 1: Korriban > Dromund Kaas > Balmorra > Nar Shadda > Tatooine > Alderaan > Hutta

Act 2: Taris > Hoth > Quesh

Act 3: Belsavis > Corellia

*Note: Please people, let me know if I missed any. It's been a while since I did it and my memory isn't what it used to be pre-cancer.

Ignore them. Act 2 ENDS on Quesh.

I'll break it down.

Act 1: Korriban > Dromund Kaas > Balmorra > Nar Shadda > Tatooine > Alderaan > Hutta

Act 2: Taris > Hoth > Quesh

Act 3: Belsavis > Voss > Corellia

*Note: Please people, let me know if I missed any. It's been a while since I did it and my memory isn't what it used to be pre-cancer.

Fixed.

Without any spoilers please, could you tell me plain and simple what planet is the final one you have to visit, thanks (brief visits like the hutta one don't really count)

You should restate that you're looking for the final ACT 2 planet in your post. If you just make it the subject, some people will forget what you're taking about when they reply. Short attention spans :p