The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Respec Cost After dinging lvl 50?

ZargoZardini

After hitting level 50 I went to respec, only needed to adjust a couple of points realy. Now I have not respeced for over two maybe three (3) weeks. My understanding is the respec cost reset each week.

So I go to respec and the cost is 99800 credits (yes ninety nine thousand eight hundred credits!). Is this correct or just so weird *** bug my char has yet again been afflicted with.

Mine was 0 because it was my first at 50, good thing I carefully researched the trees and thought about what I wanted before I chose to allocate my points. There are multiple sites to research this and other peoples opinion on the class forums, some bad some good. I hope you do not experience this with your other toons. Do you have a vision of what you want your characters to be?

After hitting level 50 I went to respec, only needed to adjust a couple of points realy. Now I have not respeced for over two maybe three (3) weeks. My understanding is the respec cost reset each week.

So I go to respec and the cost is 99800 credits (yes ninety nine thousand eight hundred credits!). Is this correct or just so weird *** bug my char has yet again been afflicted with.

There's a bug that it always shows the cost of the respec even though it's free. If you wait a week between respecs it supposedly resets to 0, however the trainer still says the actual price.

When you respec if you check your log/inventory you'll see it charges you 0 credits though.

Devs responded about this being a bug some while back, but I can't find the post.