I'm quiting but heres some positive feedback.

jaytrust

Please hire people who play the game to make improvements to the game.

18hr cd on FLEET PASS? Are you kidding me? Wow cd is 30mins to get to where you need to go.

Before you say I have quick travel, well let me tell you something.

I want to quick travel to the places that are relavent. Republic fleet being the most obvious place. Why would you give us an 18hr cd to go to where I need to go back and forth throughout the day.

Want to do FPs guess what you probably need to be at the fleet to get a group.. the list goes on.

Daily pvp quest? Why bother picking it up if I have to leave what I was doing in open world and take what seems like 10mins to go pick it up to go back to Ilum or the planet I was in.

EDIT TO ADD MORE SIMPLE THINGS THAT WOULD HELP

Ok pointless loadscreens? REMOVE THEM. I don't want to walk through a pointless corridar(hallway) getting off my ship to click on a pointless door to have to then again walk through a space station to click on another pointless door(another load screen) to get to the planet I want to do some questing or playing with friends.

Remove all the pointless loadscreens an bs walking. Can't I just go from my ship and touchdown on the planet. IF YOU SAY we want realism while guess what if I want real space travel I'd be reading and playing game designed by NASA.

You should make the game fun, not pointless running around through load screens.

Edited by jaytrust

18hr cd on FLEET PASS? Are you kidding me? Wow cd is 30mins to get to where you need to go.

I want to quick travel to the places that are relavent. Republic fleet being the most obvious place. Why would you give us an 18hr cd to go to where I need to go back and forth throughout the day.

Want to do FPs guess what you probably need to be at the fleet to get a group.. the list goes on.

Daily pvp quest? Why bother picking it up if I have to leave what I was doing in open world and take what seems like 10mins to go pick it up to go back to Ilum or the planet I was in.

You should make the game fun, not pointless running around through load screens.

Attach an authenticator to your account. You can order a physical one for cheap, or you can use the free smartphone versions (on iPhone and Android). Doing so will give you access to the Security Key Vendor which sells 1 hour cooldown Fleet Passes.

Thats some good points right there.

Thats good idea.

wows HS is bound to one place, and is on a 30 min cooldown.

the quick travel in swtor can be used on any of the bind points on the planet, also there is a ship to the fleet on every planet, and guess what there is a bind point right next to it.

Attach an authenticator to your account. You can order a physical one for cheap, or you can use the free smartphone versions (on iPhone and Android). Doing so will give you access to the Security Key Vendor which sells 1 hour cooldown Fleet Passes.

ye, lets pay a bit more to this incompetent basterds some more cash so I can have a fleet pass every hour

i appreicate that you are trying to help, I knew this information.

The point is why just not make it 1hr for everyone?

wows HS is bound to one place, and is on a 30 min cooldown.

the quick travel in swtor can be used on any of the bind points on the planet, also there is a ship to the fleet on every planet, and guess what there is a bind point right next to it.

guess what this isn't true. If it is true, guess what they failed at letting the player base know this.

Explain all the other B.s Loadscreens especially with ship traveling while I have your attention...

Guess everyone missed the word "free" for the smartphone app lol. That makes the key free. And on top of it, like someone pointed out, every planet...and I mean every planet has a shuttle with a FP quest next to it that takes you back to your respective fleets. So oh no you might have to put 2 more minutes into flying to the shuttle, get over it.

Not really any positive feedback here. The ONLY remotely positive feedback would be to put the daily quests on Illum that regard to Illum, that's about it. The rest I see is crying and being lazy or smart enough to find a way to get back to fleet.

I think we need to discuss what "positive feedback" actually means.

As mentioned previously, with quick travel on 20 minute cooldown and a way to your ship on every planet, you've actually got less of a wait to get to the fleet than you did in WoW.

edit: Bah! Kuhboose was faster. Kudos, sir.

Edited by Pargon

I think we need to discuss what "positive feedback" actually means.

As mentioned previously, with quick travel on 20 minute cooldown and a way to your ship on every planet, you've actually got less of a wait to get to the fleet than you did in WoW.

edit: Bah! Kuhboose was faster. Kudos, sir.

Both you an kuhboose are fan boys looking for reasons to convince others to like this game.

If you are defending the travel in this game then... you know what you stay in ur lil world.

Eventually I guarentee they will change most of the pointless BS I mentioned in this thread.

Yeah sure its alot faster here to travel then in wow.. You are such a fanboy its kinda funny..

Both you an kuhboose are fan boys looking for reasons to convince others to like this game.

If you are defending the travel in this game then... you know what you stay in ur lil world.

Eventually I guarentee they will change most of the pointless BS I mentioned in this thread.

Yeah sure its alot faster here to travel then in wow.. You are such a fanboy its kinda funny..

I agree with several of your objections, but you're taking out your frustrations on the wrong people. You're quitting... you've left your feedback, move on. Don't linger to demean people who still like the game and don't find minor inconveniences game-breaking.

I find the travel in this game cumbersome (specifically traveling between planets, I don't mind travel within each planet). I think adding your ship to the list of Quick Travel destinations on all planets would go a long way towards solving that. Alternatively, a separate shuttle to your ship on a separate cooldown would do well too (maybe a 15-minute cooldown).

As for the one-hour Fleet Pass, I think they should mail you one when you get your ship, along with a note from the Security Key vendor at the Fleet offering to sell you more. That way everyone knows they're there, and it's a way to encourage people to get a Security Key.

Edited by Whillwynn

I agree with several of your objections, but you're taking out your frustrations on the wrong people. You're quitting... you've left your feedback, move on. Don't linger to demean people who still like the game and don't find minor inconveniences game-breaking.

I find the travel in this game cumbersome (specifically traveling between planets, I don't mind travel within each planet). I think adding your ship to the list of Quick Travel destinations on all planets would go a long way towards solving that. Alternatively, a separate shuttle to your ship on a separate cooldown would do well too (maybe a 15-minute cooldown).

As for the one-hour Fleet Pass, I think they should mail you one when you get your ship, along with a note from the Security Key vendor at the Fleet offering to sell you more. That way everyone knows they're there, and it's a way to encourage people to get a Security Key.

You know what you are right. I apologize to those other guys.

Just gets me mad cause I really like this game but its all the little things when you add them up that definitely fustrated.

Once again sorry for acting like a child.. And with that I say good-bye

Somewhat related to this, you know what I'd like to see? Moving walkways in the spaceports. Airports have them in real life. You're telling me that with all the technology at the disposal of the Empire and the Republic, they haven't thought of a good way to speed the traveler through the spaceport? ;) Edited by thewatcheruatu