UI suggestions

Calimwulf

One of the toughest thing about playing the game is how proc/buff reliant most of the classes are, but how difficult those procs/buffs are to see. One thing that LOTRO did well was a particle affect on the mob when one of your procs was up. Something like this would be very handy. At the very least, you need to make the proc/buff/debuffs/dots, both on yourself and the mob easier to see.

I understand that the GCD look and feel are being redone. There are many aspects of the latest patch that I like. One of the problems with the previous patch was that things weren't scaled properly for long cool downs. I'm not having that problem any more. What is an issue is how busy the screen looks with the bright flashing. Now, I'm a fairly focused individual and I use fairly standard rotation, so I can ignore most of it. Where it becomes problematic is when I am on a toon that relies heavily on procs.

Healer Feedback:

I mouse click. Yep, I'm one of those. I have no problem with it. I know it is less 'efficient'. I have no problem with that either. I can raid successfully and I can do group content.

I need a third bottom bar. I'm not the only mouse clicker out there. Support your mouse clickers please. Give an option for a third bottom bar.

If you're really nice to me, let me drag my companions attack button onto my bars. Make it an option to avoid confusion for new users, but micro managing what my companion attacks is critical and I can not lose my bottom bar, so instead I have to mouse over all the time. It is very in efficient.

Target of Target. I never realized how important that ability was until I started playing this game. I'm a mouse clicker. Let me heal through the mob to his target and vice versa. In group content, it saves me a ton of mouse moves and it allows me to use my interrupts and CC.

Awesome game though BW. Absolutely awesome.

One thing I woul say is that when you have the double bar at the bottom it would be much easier if you could still cycle through the 4 possible bars for the top row. I use the + and - keys to quickly go through and it would mean I can increase the ampunt of keybinds becasue 38 isn't really enough. This would also help the OP without the need for a 3rd bar on the bottom.