Nice loot, Bioware

So your raid team shows up blind to ops and doesn't read any strats?

Not a "fanboi." I'm a guild logistics officer who likes to see his raid team get the gear they worked for. They did their homework on the fights, why shouldn't I do mine on handling loot?

now you're putting words in my mouth or making things up, pathetic.

we read strats, heck you've probably read some of ours.

but we shouldn't have to come to this website and search "broken loot drops" or something like that before running a raid.

you're really telling me you came and searched the forum to make sure master loot was working before you ran the raid???

come one man!!! the fact that you even had to (if you did) just furthers my point anyway but you probably found out about it after another guild (like mine) learned the hard way.....

typical fanboi.....:rolleyes:

Let's look at two groups:

Group 1: Kills boss, loot drops, but group cannot grab the loot. Players stand around and pout, but ultimately leave the instance without getting the loot.\

Group 2: Kills boss, sees the loot but cannot grab it. Player alt-tabs to forums and figures out how to work around the bug. Players leave instance with the loot.

Which group is more pathetic? Hint: It's not the group that actually got loot.

i'll go with:

Group 3: Someone who is defending broken game mechanics and saying people should have to go to SWTOR forums and research bugs.....

a few things you missed, it was getting late-past 3a.m. and we were in a bit of a hurry and didn't want to waste time searching because....

the raid leader said this happened to him before, he sumbitted a ticket and the item was in his mailbox a few days later so none of us bothered reaserching we just submitted tickets. but we also decided to not use ML anymore.....

but yeah, have fun in group 3 buddy.....

Edited by Noviru