Ranged class and 7k damage

Zantul

I dont know whoch class it is but 7k on a ranged hit?

So I get stunned and I see 7k and mind you I have almost 300 expertise at about 250 which is not super but I should not be taking 7k a hit and its a rebel class cuz we were fighting rebs.

So 7k is half of my life..Geez...

I dont know whoch class it is but 7k on a ranged hit?

So I get stunned and I see 7k and mind you I have almost 300 expertise at about 250 which is not super but I should not be taking 7k a hit and its a rebel class cuz we were fighting rebs.

So 7k is half of my life..Geez...

It was me. Yes I am a sorc, I am op. Waiting on my nurf.

7k seems kinda unusual for even fullgeared BM ranged. But if its the case it must be gunslinger/sniper. Sage and commando have no abilities that can hit for that even trinketed/stimmed up.

Im almost full rakata/BM geared commando, and even stimmed I can only on very rare occasions get the 5k hit medal. When I get a maxcrit on an ungeared squishy.

Edited by Niconogood

It was me, my telekinetic wave hit so hard last time I casted it that bioware had to restart the server.

But in fairness to the OP, the only ranged class capable of that is a sniper/gunslinger with rakata stims on a poorly geared person.

Edited by Orangerascal

Nerf whatever class that was!

Hahahaha, the thing is, the OP is being serious. I know how he feels...I was a fresh 50 with a few pieces of champ/cent and got destroyed by a 6.5k hit...I was like *** and did my homework.

In reality, he wants stims, adrens and power-ups that are laying around the wz nerfed.... :D

sounds like a crit/Surge sharpshooter Gunslinger using Aimed Shot stacked with alot of stuff such as 220 crit/surge relic and the biochem stuff.

as I said before: nerfing scoundrel because of the ridiculous crits were a stupid nerf: they should have nerfed all the surge stacking people are doing because all classes can do it.

It was me, my telekinetic wave hit so hard last time I casted it that bioware had to restart the server.

But in fairness to the OP, the only ranged class capable of that is a sniper/gunslinger with rakata stims on a poorly geared person.

Missed the thread where the sage did 11k, I take it? :)

That's a bug that causes 9k over 3 seconds and the damage looks this this:

As opposed to what the op said which looks like this:

Very Different.

Edited by Orangerascal

Not buying it. Can't be legitimate. As a sage dps, I have a hard enough time getting the 2.5k single hit medal. It's not that my damage is bad, it's not, it just comes in little bits very quickly.

Not buying it. Can't be legitimate. As a sage dps, I have a hard enough time getting the 2.5k single hit medal. It's not that my damage is bad, it's not, it just comes in little bits very quickly.

it's 9k on light armour targets and it's very possible to do it in 3s by bugging a mechanic and using force potency, rakata stims and relic.

Edited by Orangerascal

sounds like a crit/Surge sharpshooter Gunslinger using Aimed Shot stacked with alot of stuff such as 220 crit/surge relic and the biochem stuff.

as I said before: nerfing scoundrel because of the ridiculous crits were a stupid nerf: they should have nerfed all the surge stacking people are doing because all classes can do it.

Nope because my highest hit is a 5955 Aimed Shot in Battlemaster gear with surge adrenal, WZ red buff, relic popped and full raid buffs after using Flourish Shot to get 20% Armor pen. All whilst in a full PvE Sharpshooter build.

That was against a brand new level 50 sage with no shield up.

Edited by Beelzebubs

To OP btw: I rarely (like 1 game in 6-7) break 5k as a sniper. That said, I am lazy and only use power-adrenal (crit/surge relic because...well, I am lazy, remember?).

If I took zerk buff (or whatever the red blob is called) and stimmed 15% exp, I could probably hit 7k...but it would be against a naked dude etc. Like someone said, the person that got that on you most likely freaked out as much as you did when it happened.

Still, juggernauts can do it as AoE!

To OP btw: I rarely (like 1 game in 6-7) break 5k as a sniper. That said, I am lazy and only use power-adrenal (crit/surge relic because...well, I am lazy, remember?).

If I took zerk buff (or whatever the red blob is called) and stimmed 15% exp, I could probably hit 7k...but it would be against a naked dude etc. Like someone said, the person that got that on you most likely freaked out as much as you did when it happened.

Still, juggernauts can do it as AoE!

The "zerker" buff and the 15% adrenal are the same buff and do not stack (anymore)