PvP Sucks! Stop Exploiting!

capnaverage

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted something similar this morning and the thread was deleted. I did get a PM from Bioware saying that they appreciated me bringing it to their attention and they are well aware of the issue but they deleted my thread so more people would not become aware of or abuse the bug. It is likely that we haven't gotten an official response because an official response would bring even more attention to the problem.

The bug exists, and it's easily reproducable by anyone wishing to google it.

It pretty much guarantees your team a win in warzones. Because of this a small but growing number of players are exploiting it for their personal benefit.

I believe Bioware would fix this bug if they could, but right now they simply don't have enough skilled developers to do it.

I'm supprised that this thread still exists given how heavily they censor their official forums.

The bug exists, and it's easily reproducable by anyone wishing to google it.

It pretty much guarantees your team a win in warzones. Because of this a small but growing number of players are exploiting it for their personal benefit.

I believe Bioware would fix this bug if they could, but right now they simply don't have enough skilled developers to do it.

I'm supprised that this thread still exists given how heavily they censor their official forums.

In the meantime shouldn't they still issue a response, like "We are aware of the issues. Until a fix becomes live we encourage players to report which warzone and the names of the players on the side with more than 8 people so we can monitor the reoccuring player names and ensure a fair playing field for our customers by taking action on those exploiting the issue until the fix is ready"

However in the meantime it seems more of the "if we ignore it long enough, more players will do it and it will even out and we have 12v12, until we get a fix ready"

I myself am very unhappy with how they are handling exploits in the game and have lost faith in SW:TOR ever having competitive pvp. Sure the PvE side is fun, good story, fun boss fights, etc, but in a MMO that originally had thoughts of being competitive on the e-sport scene, i had much higher hopes of how they would address exploits in pvp.

found in http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=268122

Bioware still has yet to address this ^

Edited by Brutem

Guys the big bioware brain found a fix to this problem , they will bring us another warzone !!!!!!!!! forget the bugs and exploits ! or rather you guys will be able to moan about it even more ! then we can get paid taking days to come up with more brilliants fixes that dont even work are not important or that messes up the game even more so we shutdown even more ! thanks for your patience and understanding $$$

Love how all the ppl in this thread try to run this crap off as a bug. It's a known exploit. Google it.

No bugs about it. It can be accidental 1% of the time but i'm not going to allude as to how it happens. A little research and you will know how to do it.

GG BUMP

In cancer terms, The game is in stage 3(only gets worse from their on) with all the exploits and MASSSSSIVE bug/Mind-boggling issues. Translation: At this point, they are only delaying the inevitable of the Complete and Total EXODUS of the games playerbase.

And to think the game had so much potential...

You do know when you LEAVE A WZ..... it keeps your name there right? and your stats..... Idiots i swear you have no brain.

Look @ the bottom few... 0 medals and 1 medal... you think they were there the whole fight... NO...

those bottom few are rep side and do not count towards the NINE imperials...all of the NINE! imperials have enough stats to warrant an entire game..your arguement is invalid.

not to mention this IS a known issue..don't call other people idiots when you don't even look at things properly yourself..

if you look at the ops frame there are EIGHT republicans..count the amount of the republicans on the scoreboard an they equal SEVEN..scroll down that tiny bit it will reveal the extra ONE rep bringing i up to EIGHT!

do the math..8 vs 9..your arguement is invalid

Edited by CrymzenSith

You do know when you LEAVE A WZ..... it keeps your name there right? and your stats..... Idiots i swear you have no brain.

Look @ the bottom few... 0 medals and 1 medal... you think they were there the whole fight... NO...

Seriously, this exploit is rampant.

Thanks for calling everyone idiots though, silly people like you give me a good laugh.

guild on my server on my faction does this, every match the 4 of them are in we always have 3 extra players, they joke about it but we all know it's them and have reported them dozens of times, but nothing happens.

i just leave whenever they join now, but more and more people are starting to do it.

Edited by Evuke

Yes it is an exploit. There's no bug. I can tell you how they do it. But for fear of being banned, I won't.

If a Bioware rep wants to contact me I can tell them EXACTLY how they do it. Every time. Guaranteed.

All the rep has to do is google it. Im sure htey know about it. Patches take a LONG time to get through testing though.

Sure, they neglect to fix major PvP bugs and can't ban anybody for exploiting them, but hey, if somebody gets a light saber color they're not supposed to, they bring down full fury of their dev and game master team immediately!

I wish these PvP bugs resulted in people getting unique light saber colors so they'd address them immediately.

listen to this man