The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

ok get this sorted

Godian

Ok bio this is getting to much now i have had to grind to bm and on our server that hard as we win ruffly 1 match out of 20 now i have had to sit in illum for 2 hours now with not 1 other rep in sight so i waited till the 15 imp left and there was 2 left so i kill 1 and try to kill the other a bh with no gear hitting me for 5k and healing him self like crazy whats the point in fighting him he can out hit me by far and heal throw my hits .... and he can range how about giving them 1 or the other .......at lest agents when healing are set to melee do something before u lose more players ( sorry for people reading this if this sounds like i hate the game i don't i love it

my bad they didnt leave they got a sith on sith huttball match .....lucky for some as far as i can see im the only 50 on rep side atm how can it be so much easyer to get geard on the sith side ..... if anything it shoud be easyer to get gear on rep side so we have a slight chance to win....... most matches on our server are 1 bm in jedi side and 5-7 bm on the other how the hell can we win .....yes they have done ruffly the same matches as us but 50% of the sith matches on our server are huttball sith on sith so unlike the rep players who need to wait 6 hours for a que to get 100 valor they jsut keep fighting each other and thers nothing biower can realy do now due to the shere unbalance and illum joke wich was illum when it first came out ....yes bio we warned u about it on beta before u implemented it but yet still u didnt fix now in order to even it up with valor and g ear u have basicly 2 ops reboot ur game back to before illum ..... or ban the sith from pvp for about 1 month to let the reps catch up obvi dont want to see any off that happin btw i understand that there are people like me out there that have just grinned from illum and not realy went near it except from daily but there is these sith that sat out there camping spawns for ages to get there valor ..... i dont sorry guys just wanted a rank :D

Edited by Godian

Ok bio this is getting to much now i have had to grind to bm and on our server that hard as we win ruffly 1 match out of 20 now i have had to sit in illum for 2 hours now with not 1 other rep in sight so i waited till the 15 imp left and there was 2 left so i kill 1 and try to kill the other a bh with no gear hitting me for 5k and healing him self like crazy whats the point in fighting him he can out hit me by far and heal throw my hits .... and he can range how about giving them 1 or the other .......at lest agents when healing are set to melee do something before u lose more players ( sorry for people reading this if this sounds like i hate the game i don't i love it

^ Everyday I lose a little bit more faith in the U.S. educational system.

To respond to your post, simply... Get a guild, make friends, create an ops group, hire Chinese gamers to play with you. You control your playing experience.

I'm a Republic on a server that is outnumbered by Empire at least 3 to 1 (although it is getting better). Do you see other Republic players in your WZ's who are outperforming their counterparts? Group up, Guild up, create a pre-made with skilled players. If you're complaining about getting rolled in PUG WZ's, you're doing it wrong. Like most MMO's, this game benefits those who are guilded and grouped with guildies who have access to TeamSpeak and Ventrillo.

i have a guild but .....there are no reps on atm to group up or make ops etc

It's also 5:12-8:12am at any given place in the United States (Hawaii doesn't count, they don't have computers).

I'm sure you will see more people trickle on later.

Also, if your guild isn't active enough and cannot field a decent 4 man for warzones... find a new guild.