PvP: Jugg or Marauder?

AmbientRaven

-Roll Marauder-

like his name indicates he is a marauderxD dual wield(2 lightsabers 1 on main hand and 1 on offhand), medium gear which provides surviveability in pvp(in comparison to assassin's light armor), he has 2 charges i think the class attack builder which builds 6 rage when used or so, its fast, it can go stealth to avoid a bad situation in pvp or in pve whatever u play the most, it can have force scream always crit for like 4k and generally he can deal sick amounts of burst dmg if played wise. Dont go rage or carnage it sucks - i would choose anihilation if i were u for the internal dmg it provides and the reason why i would choose so is partly due to the fact that it cant be avoided or something and party because it can make/force a class which enters stealth upon combat(warrior,assassin,operative not 100% sure for assassin though) to come out so they end up wasting their cd and u slaying themxD Plus u can take down healers in a matter of seconds when u deal like 4k crits with force scream:)

Overally marauder is a very strong class, its kinda balanced, it can turn the tide of a wz on good hands and i am sure u are also gonna find very amusing urself playing it one^^

Both can be very good in PVP - I have a 50 Jugg that I pvp with quite often. It is amusing on a tank spec Jugg in some gear seeing people have to work to bring you down. And free medals for sheilding allys doesnt hurt either.

If you want really big numbers and alot of nice abilities the Marauder is nice but even with that said a pvp hybrid Jugg can still do some good damage numbers but with the mitigation of a heavy armor tank with shield. The bottom line is look at what type of character you are going to want to play. Pick that as both of these can be great pvp death machines.

FOR THE EMPIRE!!

I have both at lvl 16 and can't decide yet :D

Juggernaut should be harder to kill but the marauder have some pretty good defensive cd. If you spec rage, smash hits harder as juggernaut so if you want to play that spec, the choice should be easy.

I rolled a Jugg. I usually wear down marauders because they can't kill me fast and I end up C.C.ing and debuffing them till they are dead. It's a slow burn and sometime they get away from me or call in a friend to finish me off.

Most of the time one vs one.. I win. I think it's do to my tank spec and I have crit and surg mod's maxed out. So, if I crit on um.. they go down pretty fast. Chain CC's for the win!

Really, it comes down to your game play... if you like to move around, circle strafe, and dodge... Pick Mara... if you are slow on the keyboard (like me) and you need to slow people down so you can beat them to a pulp... Go Juggie!!

Edited by Bambbamb

I rolled a Jugg. I usually wear down marauders because they can't kill me fast and I end up C.C.ing and debuffing them till they are dead. It's a slow burn and sometime they get away from me or call in a friend to finish me off.

Most of the time one vs one.. I win. I think it's do to my tank spec and I have crit and surg mod's maxed out. So, if I crit on um.. they go down pretty fast. Chain CC's for the win!

Really, it comes down to your game play... if you like to move around, circle strafe, and dodge... Pick Mara... if you are slow on the keyboard (like me) and you need to slow people down so you can beat them to a pulp... Go Juggie!!

Yeah a maurader sux versus tank, well maybe everyone sux versus a tank spec 1v1.

Juggs aren't slow and strafe as much as Mara. Jug actually has better mobility with intervene and resets to charge

Edited by Irishbrewed

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.