Pwr / Surge Mods into PvP gear

Vektarl

Guys,

hopefully one of you can enlighten me, but i have read a few things around various forums about taking PVE mods out of PVE HM / Operations gear and placing them into pvp gear.

I'm nearly at the BM Level, and don't really do any PVE, so i wanted to ask if someone would give me an overview of what this is all about and what it helps with in Marauder PvP.

BTW i'm Anni Spec Marauder.

Your insight would be appreciated.

if you haven't noticed they're the same mods in the pve gear as the pvp gear. Well when it comes to the equivalent gear score anyways.

I have not noticed because i don't PVE at all, i understand that the gear score of the items are similar, but i have read various bits here and there of stripping PVE mods from armor and swapping them out into BM armor.. but nothing detailed.

It might all be bupkus but that why i'm asking.

You can also get the power/surge enhancements (Granted not as good as the posters one above me, but still pretty good, 23 end, 34 pow, 48 surge, if I'm remembering correctly!) from the operative champion gear gloves. You can buy them with champion commendations and rip the enhancements out of them.

Solant. I am doing the rage spec. I was doing the power stacking so I could just pound my way through things. . .I found by changing to cri/surge I saw a noticeable improvement. When the big numbers began flying they wer higher than when I had power. I might not crit all the time but I crit alot and when I do it hurts. Went from whacking away at golds and silvers, and champions to my wife asking me "what was that special? I just saw a chunk come off him." changed my mind about the class all together.