Bw keeps screwing the same players again and again

Concession

Time and time again you take the servers down and don't let them come up till after the daily resets so I miss an entire days worth of gear. I'm stuck in the desert for the next 6 months and I keep slipping further and further behind-- as i'm forced to play at a casual gamers hours and you BW people keep sticking it to me. Stop hurting the casuals.

Also thanks for having your weekly Maintence at the same time EVERY single week.

So much for we do it at the best possible times for both european and American gamers.

Why not doing it +4 one week and -4 the other, so your not screwing the same people again and again.

Time and time again you take the servers down and don't let them come up till after the daily resets so I miss an entire days worth of gear. I'm stuck in the desert for the next 6 months and I keep slipping further and further behind-- as i'm forced to play at a casual gamers hours and you BW people keep sticking it to me. Stop hurting the casuals.

Also thanks for having your weekly Maintence at the same time EVERY single week.

So much for we do it at the best possible times for both european and American gamers.

Why not doing it +4 one week and -4 the other, so your not screwing the same people again and again.

According to bioware it's the one time that screws up the least amount of people playtime, sucks for those who have playime during maintnance, but I guess they know best..

According to bioware it's the one time that screws up the least amount of people playtime, sucks for those who have playime during maintenance, but I guess they know best..

wouldn't be so bad if it was just once a week, but they have to do that crap when it's not even Tuesday. it's sucks. Thank God they got done early and I was able to scramble and get them done.