The future of SWTOR!

Puvi

I decided there are a lot of boo hooing going on in the forums so I would like to say I love SWTOR. There are some bugs to iron out but its a great game. The story lines for the classes are great. I love the companion feature. The warzones are awesome when you play with a good team. I think the Bioware team has done a great job....keep the weekly updates coming. Thanks!

I decided there are a lot of boo hooing going on in the forums so I would like to say I love SWTOR. There are some bugs to iron out but its a great game. The story lines for the classes are great. I love the companion feature. The warzones are awesome when you play with a good team. I think the Bioware team has done a great job....keep the weekly updates coming. Thanks!

Exactly!

I also love the game and look forward to playing it when I get home from work which is something I haven't done in a long time.

But, I fear for this game as it is generating a lot of negativity on other gaming sites including the biggest MMO gaming site (not sure if i'm allowed to mention other sites by name) and we all know what bad publicity can do for a game and AoC is a prime example.

The ball is BW's court now and the next few weeks will tell if they can swing it around which they seem to be doing and of which I have total faith in their abilities to churn out a lot of patches but when one patch breaks another, it is fast becoming another failing on their part.

The biggest hinderence also seems to be judging by the amount of posts here on these forums is the non seperated US/EU server downtimes which seems to be the reason why a lot of people are cancelling their subscriptions. This needs to sorted out asap by BW which I know they are aware of and are trying to find a suitable solution to, but it may be too little too late.

absolutely love swtor! probably slightly to much since its sucking on my free time.. and the time I should sleep... I just want to play all the time... I have a problem I play too much ...

and of course people who dont own it and never seen it but are die hard of games such as wow 'coss they spent 5 years on it or so will say ' swtor is so bad... (thinking: please dont go away to a different game... we are feeling lonely because over 2 million gamers left our game for something else in the last year..)'

So your boo hooing over the boo hoos.... Nice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.