TO MODS: I am very frustrated

aholdren

I work till very late and wake up at a decent hour. The only time I ever get to play is between midnight at 4 am.

80% of the time I go to play, the servers are down. I was okay with it for a bit but this is getting rediculous. I love this game but don't get to play it.

What the hell guys? Schedule a weekly maintenance. If it isn't game breaking it can wait until the weekly down time.

Oh, and other people have similar experiences. You really should consider giving up some free game time to your players. We don't enjoy paying for 30 days of play time and only getting 20.

I work till very late and wake up at a decent hour. The only time I ever get to play is between midnight at 4 am.

80% of the time I go to play, the servers are down. I was okay with it for a bit but this is getting rediculous. I love this game but don't get to play it.

What the hell guys? Schedule a weekly maintenance. If it isn't game breaking it can wait until the weekly down time.

Oh, and other people have similar experiences. You really should consider giving up some free game time to your players. We don't enjoy paying for 30 days of play time and only getting 20.

We've had 10 days worth of patch time? And here I thought it was like 12 hours a week MAX. :rolleyes:

12 h ...maybe you are right...but still be payed time...and i agree with ppl who complaint about the downtime in europe ... why the f must be only european players to pay the stupid schedulle??? US dollar better than Euros, American ppl better than European??

Or just a def bioware staff who have not learn nothing with the errors of old mmorpg...Bioware must respect European player's...(sry for my bad english)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.