My parting gift.

Khemizt

I have just cancelled my subscription, but I would like to leave you with one last suggestion since your dev. team can't seem to figure it out.

NO ONE WILL USE YOUR PTR UNLESS YOU PROVIDE AN INCENTIVE. This can be as simple as starting characters at level 50 so others can try new classes/specs and things along those lines. Use of the PTR is completely pointless atm. Who would download an 11gb file and start over just to test bugs for you??? I think we all know the answer.

The bottom line is if you can't get people on your PTR then you can't test patches to the masses and thus you release a patch, and that patch brings forth other bugs, resulting in 2+ updates per week. Your current way of going about this is flawed and obviously not working. Time for a change don't you think?

Actually, the best idea is to leave the PTS up when every other server is being patched.

That way, you provide incentive to log in - you can play when the rest of the servers are down. More people, more *potential* bug reports.

Disclaimer: I say potential because I firmly believe about 90% of the people on PTS are only there to see what's coming as opposed to actually testing and reporting.

But its not. Test servers never have incentive other than to test for playability.

This thread was your second attempt tonight to stir up trouble. For someone who unsubbed... you seem to like to hang out.

Once again my threads are legitimate feedback and I have done nothing of the sort, and yes I'm hanging out because i paid $60 for a game that is obviously flawed and needs fixing, so if I can leave some feedback before I go that will better the game in the future so I can come back to it and enjoy it like it was meant to be, I am going to do just that.

I'm curious as to the incentives you are talking about? Could you elaborate?

Maybe you could explain why no one uses it then, or why bug fixes aren't being tested properly?

People use it but not alot because there isnt a char copy facility at the moment making the ptr a bit pointless if they wipe after every patch being tested.

Edited by Shingara

Reported, please don't troll my threads as the feedback i provided was 100% legitimate.

If you stick around long enough, you get used to people like that.

They take any criticism of the game as a personal attack on them. Like you say "SWTOR has a bad UI" and they see "Your mother is a fat **** who sucks ****!"

Better to ignore them.

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.