The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Powertech - Advanced Class (using all of your skills)

Xandermpls

By all means, people, please keep using only half your abilities. It only makes me look better.

Exactly my sentiments. If you think this game has too many abilities you should be playing Dragon Age or Mass Effect. That's not even meant to be offensive; those are amazing games with much fewer abilities.

ps what does the logitech do for you? I thought it just had a neat screen. I use a regular Logitech K800, but I'm holding off for the razer starwars keyboard, but I'm gonna wait until they take all the star wars branding off of it. I don't need alien language on my keyboard but seriously those macro keys AND A TOUCH SCREEN ***

http://www.razerzone.com/swtor/keyboard

Logitech G13 is the best thing to happen to MMO's since MMO's, my opinion.

It's not a keyboard, it's a separate game controller. Basically you have a joystick for your thumb and I think (not in front of me right now, I'm at work) 23 keys under your fingertips.

I also use the Razer Naga mouse and have CTRL+all those keys as another options so I can have 40+ keybinds ready to go all whilst moving around like a chicken with my head cut off.

It's massively more fun...

Exactly my sentiments. If you think this game has too many abilities you should be playing Dragon Age or Mass Effect. That's not even meant to be offensive; those are amazing games with much fewer abilities.

ps what does the logitech do for you? I thought it just had a neat screen. I use a regular Logitech K800, but I'm holding off for the razer starwars keyboard, but I'm gonna wait until they take all the star wars branding off of it. I don't need alien language on my keyboard but seriously those macro keys AND A TOUCH SCREEN ***

http://www.razerzone.com/swtor/keyboard

Yeah, the key to the G13 is the little thumb joystick. All movement keys are handled there, leaving my fingers free to do their thing on all those comfortably placed, programmable keys.

that's the first time i've seen that and probably the closest thing to a "game pad" i'd actually buy. The Nostrodamus is embarrassing and nerdy, whereas this is obviously a game thing but classy and nice looking.

I feel like that would actually hurt my play; i've been using shift and control modifiers for years. How many keybinds does that give you? I would definitely miss my shift/control mouse 4 + 5 keybinds (I use a razer mamba, the naga is overkill for me, and even though the mamba is overpriced as hell it's the best mouse ive ever used, you just have to find someone to buy it for you)

Edited by Umpire

You shouldn't have a problem with ctrl or shift keybinds, you can set up each key on the gamepad to any keyboard key, or set it up as a macro.

Seriously, it's SO much better and fun it makes me feel like I'm cheating...

You can set it up to be exactly the same as the left side of your keyboard, except you'd be able to place abilities/spells/skills where your movement keys are (typically W,S,A,D).

It's OP and should be nerfed.....