I come home after a long day of work and school and I can never play the game...

DarthJaxun

Well basically I'm form Cali (PST) time. I know a lot of people who have the same exact issue. I go to school in the morning and work in the evening. I come home at around 11-11:30 pst every day to play SWTOR for couple of hours before sleep. But 3 and sometimes 4 days are maintenance days that start at exactly 12 PST....it's so frustrating...I can never play the game. I understand that maintenance are important and that fixing things is better soon then later, but damn there are way too many maintenance every week. Getting really frustrating... Edited by DarthJaxun

I'm in the same boat. They shouldn't do the maintenance at the same time every time.

Bioware somehow thinks this isn't a big deal. And to most people, it isn't. But to people who play late on the west coast it means the game is down half the time. This week was especially bad.

Prepare for this thread to be consolidated into a larger thread which can be ignored as a single unit.

Rotate your maintenance BIOWARE.