The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Stop patching the bloody game!

Tsukuni

i live in japan and the servers go down pretty much right when i get of work. BUT the greatness and the depth of the game outshines the darkness of the long server downtimes lol. so no complaints here :D

i respect the japanese sense of philosophy and their atitude to see beyond the veil.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just about to freaking complain about this. Fortunately there is already a thread.

Why don't you patch it when it's maintenance? People who complain, do you even have a clue how ****ed over people in Europe are? Yeah, the downtimes are timed fine in the US, but not here. Not here!

Other mmo's patch once a week ONLY.. We dont pay for bloody down time every second day!

Other mmos have been out longer. Don't worry, I'm sure the patches will become less frequent and more regular as the game ages.

Edited by Mycrof

i agree with what you said in the latter part about time zones BUT , seems none of us really read the EULA before we hit that accept button , its all there they can do maintenace every 2 hr , if you hit accept on that button complaining becomes really useless.

Until people start cancelling subs and tell their friends not to bother with the game. Then we count failed MMO #348

You yank's make me laugh your moaning about servers going down when its in the middle of the night.

We in the EU have been F****D since day of release even thought the servers are based in the EU (Dublin I believe).

I don't give a **** if you people get a patch,update,fix before I do here in the EU.Just do it Through the night in the EU.

You people are derailing the topic.

If you want to have a history QQ battle then go for it.

Just be sure to do it somewhere else.

Also bear in mind that YOU and the person your fighting with had nothing to do with WW2 and/or whatever atrocities your trying to accuse them of.

Edited by DespicableMan

He does have no reason to. They are fixing the game. You really think people at lvl 50 want to wait an entire week without being able to do anything? This is something that is a major game stopping bug for a ton of people. The servers go down at the SAME time all the time. I dont get what the issue is. So you cannot get on till midnight then oh well too bad for you. Most people can get on while the servers are up.

Didnt you always say, that there you cant see any problems with the game and people should stop whining?

Yes, thats what you used to say to say in most of your 1600 posts.

So, following your logic, if there are no problems, the downtime is not needed.

You yank's make me laugh your moaning about servers going down when its in the middle of the night.

We in the EU have been F****D since day of release even thought the servers are based in the EU (Dublin I believe).

I don't give a **** if you people get a patch,update,fix before I do here in the EU.Just do it Through the night in the EU.

The fun thing is that game costs equally in numbers for Dollars and Euros..

But we all know that there is not 1:1 currency exchange rate. Somethng like 1:1.32(?)

So all who pay for game in Euros actually paying MORE than those who billed in dollars..

I'm AU so I get home from work and can't play. Servers come back online when I have to go to bed because I have to get up for work again.