Horrible horrible spoiler in game.

Doamy

*SPOILER* in the following text.

The actual event of getting the codex is a spoiler. I didnt read it at all, but the fact that you get it after Risha talks about her father gives it away. You dont have to rub two braincells together too long to figure the whole thing out.

Was it disappointing, yes... but only in a "oh man... well thats kinda cool" way.

*SPOILER* in the following text.

The actual event of getting the codex is a spoiler. I didnt read it at all, but the fact that you get it after Risha talks about her father gives it away. You dont have to rub two braincells together too long to figure the whole thing out.

Was it disappointing, yes... but only in a "oh man... well thats kinda cool" way.

She does talk about him but it still wasn't obvious, at least to me, until the codex popped up.

There seem to spoilers all over the game. On my IA, about halfway through chapter 2, I click to pick up a quest while in the fleet. And in that conversation came the spoilers of how the ending of the IA storyline happened. I was rather upset at that. How does a level 35 be eligible for a level 50 quest anyway?

There seem to spoilers all over the game. On my IA, about halfway through chapter 2, I click to pick up a quest while in the fleet. And in that conversation came the spoilers of how the ending of the IA storyline happened. I was rather upset at that. How does a level 35 be eligible for a level 50 quest anyway?

I'm about to level an IA, I'll have to watch out for this, thanks.

For the smugglers, I noticed it is also ruined if you have already played through a Sith Warrior and had a certain conversation with Vette. Vette and Risha were friends as children, so you hear about this spoiler already.

Ummm I don't know if anyone plays Smuggler and Sith Warrior, but the companions are linked. When Vette talks about her sorted past being as a pirate on Nok Drayen's crew, she mentions how his daughter Risha was like a sister to her. So if you want to look at things that way I guess the game comes full circle and hints are everywhere. Of course Vette thinks Risha and her father are dead but... we all know differently.:p

I didn't read it... never read them lol

but I don't think it was obvious at all how Risha related to it all so yeah I think that would have been a huge spoiler

And now off to level a warrior so I can see the Vette Risha connection lol

Edited by jazzllanna

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.