Wondering what server to pick

DamenX

Hey everyone wanted to make a republican alt..prob make it my main but i'm scared to pick a server cause i heard alot of them have like NO republics. So just wanted some feed back. I plan on raiding when maxed and i love running hm's but cant seem to ever find grps on my server. Anyone have any good suggestions where these issuus dont seem to be a problem i would really appreciate it. TY

Well first off depends on what kind of Environment you're looking for as of PvP or PvE, after that should be a breeze finding a good server for yourself, by looking at the population status, most as I've witnissed get up to standard to full on weekends and weekdays normally light to heavy, good luck to ya! Edited by trigstar

Ya for got to mention pvp. Ty ya i know most say full to heavy i just know that some the imperials heavely outway the republic and really dont wanna max a character just to find out theres not many out there to grp with. :)

Server suggestion, The Harbringer. I recommend this server because, not only have my guild mates told me great things, its one of the few with a standard server rating as well as many Australian and Oceanic Guilds were started on this server, which makes gaming at all hours much more conceivable than most US servers, where 10 people a planet is quite normal after 1 am. Making getting your social rating up very difficult, I've seen 100+ people on tatooine at 3am on Harbringer. I believe that the imp to rep ratio is still in the imps favor, but that is true of many of the servers right now. Edited by Dj_Ziio

Hmm. I re-rolled Republic too and at first I was worried about the "lack of" population. I don't know if you're looking to pvp too, but my server (Bondar Crystal - EST) is good for Pvping on Repub side. We usually have 1 or 2 full ops groups running around Illum, which I know is a big deal to do on some servers because there aren't enough Repubs. I'm not sure how my server is with PvE since I only pvp. =\ There's about 100+ on the Republic fleet and 200+ on the Imperial fleet. Server is considered Standard Population, but it never goes Light. Hah, sorry that's all I have!

I was thinking of rolling on a Heavy/Full server, but sometime's I hear about how bad the communities are and that's more important to me than population.