Sick of deliberate warzone afkers

caultonpos

Why do so many people use the old lady avatar on the forums, it freaks me out because it looks exactly like my grandma.

On topic:

- keep list of afk'ers (there's really not that many)

- immediately leave any warzone they are in (and tell the ops group why you are leaving so they are aware of the afk'er)

- re queue

Edited by Evuke

Its people who are sitting in a corner and touching their mouse or whatever but they are not playing. I get them killed but then they run back in and sit in a corner.

sick of it

I started a thread to list these people to avoid but the mods removed it.

I guess I'll have to keep a list somewhere else...

Why do so many people use the old lady avatar on the forums, it freaks me out because it looks exactly like my grandma.

On topic:

- keep list of afk'ers (there's really not that many)

- immediately leave any warzone they are in (and tell the ops group why you are leaving so they are aware of the afk'er)

- re queue

Yep, I will do it. Just be nice to have us contribute to the same list so we know before the warzone starts :-)

Yep, I will do it. Just be nice to have us contribute to the same list so we know before the warzone starts :-)

true it would be great, but there's a "name and shame" policy on the forums, and guilds or play names you list for being exploiters will end up with the whole thread ninja-deleted :(

Sometimes, there are good reasons to go afk.

The last 4 hours before server shutdown, every single pvp on my server was dominated by the same 6 man pre-made.

I don't know how they got 6 in there consistently, but they did. 5 were from one guild, plus the same extra buddy - time after time.

First few hours, I fought and lost.

But as every pvper knows, solo queue without vent vs. premade with vent is just no contest.

So the last few matches, I merrily afked in some secret hiding spot (every map has one) and did my crew skills.

I will continue to do so until Bioware makes a separate queue for premades.

Bottomline - since premades ruin solo-que, afking is justified! :p