Well that is the final straw

Caparthia

I cant justify paying for a game I cant play. These down times are just not right. I was expecting bad CS as I played Ultima Online for years back in the day, and it is run by EA. When I can play, the server is a ghost town anyway. They are not offering credits of any kind for all this, why not? Blizzard did it often when WoW launched, but Blizzard is known for its stellar CS.

So thats it, i know the pompus will reply with "deal with it"and other lame comments. Go nuts, ill never see them.

out

I cant justify paying for a game I cant play. These down times are just not right. I was expecting bad CS as I played Ultima Online for years back in the day, and it is run by EA. When I can play, the server is a ghost town anyway. They are not offering credits of any kind for all this, why not? Blizzard did it often when WoW launched, but Blizzard is known for its stellar CS.

So thats it, i know the pompus will reply with "deal with it"and other lame comments. Go nuts, ill never see them.

out

Sorry did you say wow and steller csr lol, sorry lol ps im pritty sure there are some straws over there in mcdonalds.

I was there at wow launch and dont recall any credits... Maybe my memory is just getting bad.

Can I have your stuff?

they didnt give credits, the only time they gave out free days was very very rare for huge server crashes that inflicted major defecits across all servers.

I just checked my wow account as its currently on a come back and try trial and in total i have 8 free days given back and thats from launch to this day and on ly stopped subbing last march.