The Foundary: Republic Version (Theoretical; Spoilers within)

LukeDanger

Let's say, theoretically, the Republic had a version of The Foundary to run. How would you set it up, what would be notable highlights in it, etc?

Note: this was written presuming companions accompanied the PC's to prior Flashpoints

I'd set it up as Revan taking up the offer of assistance you can offer him at the end of his release. He asks for your help in his plan with the Foundary. When you arrive, some Sith Commandos engage you because they managed to infiltrate the place. AFterwards, Revan explains that the foundary before you learn that due to partially defective programming some droids go haywire. This eventually culminates into a LS/DS choice.

You meet HK-47, and he explains the whole thing, and the massive extermination. At this point, various companions could chip in. Particularly for the Trooper, Elara would really react to it, pointing out how many innocents are going to be killed, etc. Light side being to try to stop it, dark side being going along.

Light Side would then have to plow through the Foundary to reach Revan, while Dark Side might fight Republic forces who decide that they aren't going to accept this and try to stop it. The DS boss would probably be some Jedi Master of sorts, while the LS boss would be Revan. Maybe the DS players try to go for ends justify the means, but he won't stand down.

Meanwhile, LS players get to call Revan out for it. For example, the LS Trooper with Elara with him: "Look at her, Revan! Look at the face of a lady who helped save your *** from the Emporer's Prison! This is a lady who's rejected the Sith's brutal policies, who sacrificed everything to do what's right, to stand by her morals which are better than half the karking Senate's combined! Are you going to throw people like her away just because she just might have some trace of Sith Pureblood somewhere up her bloodline a few dozen generations back?" or something to that effect. Basically, LS gives you a couple epic 'What the hell, hero' moments for exterminating (based on HK-47's statement) 97.something percent of the Imperial population

*shrug* I dunno, I think that such a confrontation would be an interesting thing to do considering that Troopers, at least, could very well be extremely close to what Revan's trying to do. So, thoughts, opinions?

Not bad. Decent idea and all but lets be honest: not going to happen. ;)

Move along, move along.

I know it'd never happen because it'd directly clash with a Imperial flashpoint lore wise and it isn't shared, but from the get-go I thought that it'd be something interesting to discuss the possibilities of.