The Dawn of Jedi (Spoilers)

Dayestorm

I did. It seemed pretty interesting. I wasn't terribly fond of the idea of Old Sith being there as well, but seeing as this is almost 20k years before Dark Jedi discover Korriban, It doesn't bother me too much. A lot can happen in that time, and clearly the sith blood from the original tython settlers has time to disappear over the generations.

Yeah the pure blooded sith thing did seem weird to me. But heck I love learning more and more about the Jedi origins. I like how the first jedi feels more whole to me than what we get in the republic era. There some depth to it compare to we are monks and that all. Edited by Dayestorm

I did. It seemed pretty interesting. I wasn't terribly fond of the idea of Old Sith being there as well, but seeing as this is almost 20k years before Dark Jedi discover Korriban, It doesn't bother me too much. A lot can happen in that time, and clearly the sith blood from the original tython settlers has time to disappear over the generations.

Sith (genetically speaking) on Tython... before the Hundred Years Darkness/Second Schism of the Jedi Order. What?

Sorry but I'm imagining a new keyboard in less than six months time from now, and possible rhinoplasty as a result of face meeting keyboard as I fail to bend my mind around what's just been said.

Sith (genetically speaking) on Tython... before the Hundred Years Darkness/Second Schism of the Jedi Order. What?

Sorry but I'm imagining a new keyboard in less than six months time from now, and possible rhinoplasty as a result of face meeting keyboard as I fail to bend my mind around what's just been said.

Actually now that I think about it. I don't think he meant Sith Literally, just Dark Siders.