Is Rampage working?

Crowleyz

3/3 Rampage(Vengeance Tree):

Impale and Shatter have a 30% chance to finish the cooldown on Ravage. This effect cannot occur more than once every 15 seconds. Each rank beyond the first reduces this rate limit by 3 seconds.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this skill might actually use its refresh timer and attempt to refresh Ravage even if it is not on cooldown, thereby preventing you from gaining the benefits from this buff if you should happen to use it before Ravage with the cd off. Anyone else noticed this?

The reason I'm suspecting this is that every time I open a fight with Impale and then do Ravage, I've never gotten a refresh on Ravage from the 2nd Impale afterwards. Can't really imagine this is working as intended, if so it's really misleading.

Edited by Crowleyz

lol, you're probably the first person to test it even works... it's a terrible talent.

They could probably sneak an easter egg in where the talent actually causes you to turn into a Jawa whenever you use Ravage and nobody would find out.

lol, you're probably the first person to test it even works... it's a terrible talent.

They could probably sneak an easter egg in where the talent actually causes you to turn into a Jawa whenever you use Ravage and nobody would find out.

It is actually quite nice if you use it at the opportune moment, but I'm not talking about whether it's good or not, I'm still leveling up.

Just wanna know if anyone else has noticed this? Not really surprised to be honest. I mean, expecting anything to work like it should is something I've pretty much given up on.

Edited by Crowleyz

3/3 Rampage(Vengeance Tree):

Impale and Shatter have a 30% chance to finish the cooldown on Ravage. This effect cannot occur more than once every 15 seconds. Each rank beyond the first reduces this rate limit by 3 seconds.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this skill might actually use its refresh timer and attempt to refresh Ravage even if it is not on cooldown, thereby preventing you from gaining the benefits from this buff if you should happen to use it before Ravage with the cd off. Anyone else noticed this?

The reason I'm suspecting this is that every time I open a fight with Impale and then do Ravage, I've never gotten a refresh on Ravage from the 2nd Impale afterwards. Can't really imagine this is working as intended, if so it's really misleading.

It does work. Listen to your character; if you hear him (or her) chuckle to themselves for no particular reason, that means Rampage has refreshed Ravage. It will always happen after a Shatter or Impale naturally

Sometimes it activates when Ravage is not on CD. I've seen that a few times, and it's annoying, yes. But it *does* work. Took me freaking forever to figure out who the hell was laughing at me and what it meant.

I'm rage specced now and he also laughs a now and then, but if it refreshes Ravage when Ravage is not on cooldown, then Rampage can't really be working(unless this is intended...?)

I've never doubted that it refreshes it, I know it does that. The issue is refreshing it while it is not on CD and thereby triggering the internal cooldown. Really shouldn't be like that.