Sorcerer Keybinding

Dreniza

Hey! I have a level 12 Sith Inquisitor, Sorcerer. Now. Up untill now on like every game i've just clicked. Well. I want to try keybinding, anyone know what to set some of my spells are now for keybinds that are effective and would be easy for a new person to try?

Also. Is sorcerer easy to level? my highest is a 34 IA. I leveled that healing spec, by clicking and doing Flashpoints. and such.

Thanks!

Hey! I have a level 12 Sith Inquisitor, Sorcerer. Now. Up untill now on like every game i've just clicked. Well. I want to try keybinding, anyone know what to set some of my spells are now for keybinds that are effective and would be easy for a new person to try?

Also. Is sorcerer easy to level? my highest is a 34 IA. I leveled that healing spec, by clicking and doing Flashpoints. and such.

Thanks!

Best advice I can give is to start with the keys near to where your movement buttons are (I switched from WSAD to ESDF to let me use A as well) and expand out from there as you need to.

In my case:

Movement: ESDF

First row: 1-6, Shift+1-6

Second row: Q,W,R,T,A,G,Z,X,C,V

Third row: Shift+Q,W...

Forth row: Ctrl+Q,W...

I've played Mages, Warlocks and Elemental Shaman in WoW, and found the Sorcerer to be a good mix between the three. Some of the later class quests were difficult (the level 30 quest especially) but overall it was a very enjoyable character to level.

Edited by Zaxaras

EDSF for movement. It's superior in every way to WSAD. You can use more buttons with your little finger and also can find the home row without looking because there is a little stubble on the F key.

QAYXCVBGTHZWR = Heavy rotational abilities

12345 = CC's, situational abilities

Shift+QAYXCVDGRT123 = Cooldowns, Items, Relics, etc.

That's how I bind all my chars in all my games.

Best advice I can give is to start with the keys near to where your movement buttons are (I switched from WSAD to ESDF to let me use A as well) and expand out from there as you need to.

In my case:

S? First thing any player should do is unbind S from back peddle to something useful. Learn how to quick turn with your mouse :)

• 2 years later...

In my case:

Zaxaras, Thank you. I have been seeking a pattern and this is a great binding suggestion. I will unbind s or in my case d. I always die back pedaling. Thank you again!

Edited by Khrisnsla

Thanks!

If you're not afriad of unorthodox keybinding I can recommend the following:

Use TY as strafe left & right, 6 as autorun & unbind backpeddle. Also use both mouse buttons to move forward & start/stop quickly. With this setup you have very easy access to around 30 keybinds without haveing to let go of your strafe buttons.

WERUIO789SDFHJKLNM,XC, middle mouse button, scroll up, scroll down, mouse button 1, mouse button 2. Combine this with right ALT as modifier and you'll have all the keybinds you'll ever need.

It takes a while to get used to though :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.