Pre ordered Dec 6th, chance I will get invited today?

DragonAgeOrgins

Today might be a little hopeful to be honest if you ordered anytime in Dec. but thats just my guess.

I would think that anyone who ordered in Dec. might get in early between 2-3 days.

My thoughts on that is cause I think BW added in the 2 extra days. The moved the early access time from 1-5 days to 2-7.

I don't think Dec. pre-orders will get in to day and maybe not tomorrow but I do think they will get more access time than most originally thought which would be around 1-2 days at most.

Today might be a little hopeful to be honest if you ordered anytime in Dec. but thats just my guess.

I would think that anyone who ordered in Dec. might get in early between 2-3 days.

My thoughts on that is cause I think BW added in the 2 extra days. The moved the early access time from 1-5 days to 2-7.

I don't think Dec. pre-orders will get in to day and maybe not tomorrow but I do think they will get more access time than most originally thought which would be around 1-2 days at most.

Well dec are already getting in right now

Negative.

Everyone will be in by tomorrow, as they only need 1-15th of December.