People need to learn to read stickies :[

Read it. but just looking for basic feedback from other players... :rolleyes:

Basic tip for your spec:

IQ=120+ Go Annihilation

IQ=90-119 Go Carnage

IQ=90- Go Rage

Talking about my I.Q. or player. lol

How do I check?

There's quite a number of threads with discussions on the states of specific specs and one going on about the recent changes to Annihilation. You'll get a good idea of what you're looking for there.

I apologize.

I clearly didn't mean to step on your toes, my fault. Thanks, I'll look through the threads.

Basic tip for your spec:

IQ=121+ Reroll Jugg

IQ=120 Go Annihilation

IQ=90-119 Go Carnage

IQ=90- Go Rage

There fixed.

Mara is the toilet class.

We are the only advanced class in the game that can't use armor drops for our counterpart (Juggernaut). Until we get tokens for raid gear at level 50.

We are the most difficult class in the game to play while not dealing more damage than other dps classes.

From level 25 to level 50 all marauder class armor consist of dresses/skirts with only using low level oranges as an alternative, which will most likely leave you looking like a space hobo unless you resign yourself to dressing like an operative.

Carnage ataru procs are broken against giant enemies (other than raid bosses), and the annihilation buff is turning out to be a nerf, while Juggs do Rage spec better than marauders.

Play marauder only if you really really really want to use two glowsticks that say kill me first because I'm squishy and my cd last all of 6 sec each if not attacked.

I'm sorry this post is so negative but someone has to say the negative stuff about the class so new players can be informed if you don't like the things said in this post take it up with the devs.

Edited by Lxkane

There fixed.

Mara is the toilet class.

We are the only advanced class in the game that can't use armor drops for our counterpart (Juggernaut). Until we get tokens for raid gear at level 50.

We are the most difficult class in the game to play while not dealing more damage than other dps classes.

From level 25 to level 50 all marauder class armor consist of dresses/skirts with only using low level oranges as an alternative, which will most likely leave you looking like a space hobo unless you resign yourself to dressing like an operative.

Carnage ataru procs are broken against giant enemies (other than raid bosses), and the annihilation buff is turning out to be a nerf, while Juggs do Rage spec better than marauders.

Play marauder only if you really really really want to use two glowsticks that say kill me first because I'm squishy and my cd last all of 6 sec each if not attacked.

I'm sorry this post is so negative but someone has to say the negative stuff about the class so new players can be informed if you don't like the things said in this post take it up with the devs.

You forgot to mention we have no way to push, pull, or KB to single out targets and to help us fight on our own terms like every other class does.

It's sad but true. You wanna play Marauder? I hope you have much patience, because before 40 even great Marauders will feel a bit overwhelmed. At least if you don't go Anni. Then things will suck less. If you can't stick it out, don't stick another lightsaber in your hands.