Got Gunslinger'd for 6600.

Alchropie

I was hit for 5800 by an OP lastnight, then I popped a medkit, threw up my defense skills, wailed on her till about 35% of her health, she insta-stealthed, I AoE'd and popped her. Then I killed her after interrupting 2 heals with Jolt and a stun. In the End she died like most OPs and Scoundrels do when you know how to counter them.

I was hit for 5800 by an OP lastnight, then I popped a medkit, threw up my defense skills, wailed on her till about 35% of her health, she insta-stealthed, I AoE'd and popped her. Then I killed her after interrupting 2 heals with Jolt and a stun. In the End she died like most OPs and Scoundrels do when you know how to counter them.

Ditto, except I did this same thing before the nerf that they didn't even need.

Just so your clear on the subject, gunslinger and op/scoundrel are different AC, different game play.

Just so your clear on the subject, gunslinger and op/scoundrel are different AC, different game play.

Yea, I noticed that, but I've never been hit for over 4k by a sniper or gunslinger. So, I assumed he ment a scoundrel.

Either way, same principle, "Omg there's a big triangular target on me!" "Maybe I shoud break LOS or pop a defense cooldown?!" Really big hits like this are possible, but are rare and require skill/luck to pull off. I've yet to meet a class that can "overpower" me. I'm not trying to brag.

I'm trying explain that there are way too many nerf threads that are based on circumstance or a skill issue instead of actual balance issues.

Yea, I noticed that, but I've never been hit for over 4k by a sniper or gunslinger. So, I assumed he ment a scoundrel.

Now we all know what happens when we assume things... I have been hit pretty hard by snipers, though its more a combination of dots/attacks than one single thing.

Either way, same principle, "Omg there's a big triangular target on me!" "Maybe I shoud break LOS or pop a defense cooldown?!" Really big hits like this are possible, but are rare and require skill/luck to pull off. I've yet to meet a class that can "overpower" me. I'm not trying to brag.

I'm trying explain that there are way too many nerf threads that are based on circumstance or a skill issue instead of actual balance issues.

I agree with you here. A lot of the situations that people come to complain about are just bad situations, lucky procs, good players.

I only have issues with 2 classes, Sorc/Sage and Op/Scound. Sorc/Sage is simply the kiting (I'm a Shadow), and Op/Scoun just burst pretty decently.

I do think that Bioware does need to look into ALL of the class damage output. It's getting pretty crazy the more people that get battlemaster gear

Assuming it was a gunslinger. Since they wore one of those goofy *** cowboy hats. My pvp gear isn't great to begin with. Idk what skill it was but all I know is that it hurt.

Was more or less joking about the nerf gunslingers thing. Since anyone who gets rolled makes a nerf rage thread lolol

I put on my big boy panties and died some more :)