Immortal Tanking Hybrid Build Question.

VRaven

I know there a few posts out there regarding this but I wanted to ask a couple questions and hopefully get answers from people who actually run this in hard modes or higher. My guild is currently working on hard modes. We are 4/5 on EV and haven't seriously attempted Karagga on HM yet. I currently run the standard 31/10/0 immortal spec. I don't really have any issues with it other than the dps is pretty low which in turn kind of makes the TPS low as well. I don't really have trouble holding threat and if I do I work my taunts appropriately but I was thinking of switching and trying the hybrid build. First question is what is the best spec for this. I know its 14/27/0 but if someone who runs this in ops could link me the appropriate placement of the skill points I would appreciate it. My other question is this spec viable in HM OPS. Anyone out there running this in HM ops or is it not as effective in HM's. Next question is what is the rotation? Finally, I am currently in full columi war leader gear. Is that the appropriate gear for this spec or do you guys where something different?

It seems like once you start running this spec the set bonuses (4pc at least) become useless since you no longer have sonic barrier. I have read that lengthy analysis on sithwarrior.com by Elobi and unless I read it wrong what I got from that is that the two specs are practically identical except for you put out a whole hell of lot more dps in the hybrid spec versus the full immortal. Your help and time is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hybrid doesn't deal more damage, they did the math somewhere in this thread, I don't remember what page: http://sithwarrior.com/forums/Thread-Immortal-Defense-Compendium-A-Tank-s-Guide-To-The-Galaxy

And there's not a set rotation, it's more of a priority rotation, but it's also in the first post of that link, but you can threat fine in Columni as 31/10 for HM Ops, speaking from experience.