The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How do u get a color crystal that has power atribute

turlas

so i got blue crystal that had power instead of crit or end so i got to wondering can in artifce which i am make power crystals myself but i dont no how to get it if u can make 1 to begin with and i dont want to waste my invetory trying to REing it so if ya got an anwser for me im all ears??

Power crystals, as far as I know, only come from gear that already has them in it to begin with. My Artificing's 383 or so, close to 400, and every single crystal I can make is only Endurance or Critical. I believe the super-high-end legendary Magenta crystal might have a power boost on it, but I'm not positive since:

A. I'm not 50 yet, and

B. I don't have the schematic for it yet.

You can make power enhancements, though, and practically every variant of stats with power on it at higher levels.

Currently the only craftable +POWER crystal is the Advanced Magenta Resonating Crystal. It is +33 Power and Magenta (but really just pink). The pattern to learn this schematic is obtained as a random drop from the Belsavis World Boss. It requires the (Legenday) Magenta Crystal to craft - details on how to obtain this are in the sticky above.

As a side note, some of the crafted light sabers at 400 artificing start with a yellow +27 Power crystal; ironic, since we can't actually craft that crystal, but are somehow able to make a saber with one in it that can be removed and used elsewhere.

Edited by Natarii