looking for a class...

ishbindeinvater

got a lv 45 assassin, a lv 17 merc, lv 16 jugg, lv 33 sorc so far.

i like the assassin but i want to try something new.

so far i like the assassin because its a mobile class, and very active. quite ok in both PvE and PvP.

which class is similar in mobility? i like to be that annoying person in pvp which you cant run away. burst damage would also be nice, but its not necessary. my assassin darkness also doesnt have burst but i do good in pvp

Level your Sorc. You wont get the same utility and mobility in the same place with any other class. Stick with Inquisitor if that's what you want.

With other classes, you'll need to give up some to get some. That isn't so much a problem for the Inquisitor/Sage.

I would go for a Sentinel/Marauder. They can pretty much be that class that is always on you and just never dies and the damage you can put out is pretty crazy and sustainable. They require a high degree if skill to play well and if you are a Solo Hero then just roll a Bounty Hunter, but in an Organised Group they're pretty much the most dangerous target in the Warzone.

If played well with proper support literally the only thing that can stop a Sentinel/Marauder in Group v Group is a Sniper/Gunslinger (their hard counter) or a Commando/Mercenary (though they **** everything in group play at 50 anyway).

It's why the good ones will always destroy you but the average ones trying to be Solo Heroes just get dropped by bad Sages/Sorcs and Troopers/Bounty Hunters really.

You might want to consider Powertech. IN addition to mobility, they also have a "No you dont!" tow cable that grabs and enemy and pulls him toward you. Perhaps through a pit of acid if you are so inclined.

Yea powertechs are incredibly mobile, I remember trying to get away from one on my gunslinger. Just didn't happen, and it wasn't like he killed me instantly either there was quite a chase.