The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How to set up a kill trade the right way

LoL-K-Noob

Now a good bit of level 50s have full battlemaster and I am now seeing them rock rakata items mixed in with the black core red outer sabers. So why kill trade to give them and new 50s even more gear? Simple, you demand a ratio in your faction's favor instead of 1:1. Say 10 of you agree to a kill swap with 10 of the other faction. I would say its 5:1 imbalance on my server probably more so I would demand we kill them 5 times and they only kill us once after we do the 5. Just to give you an idea, you can even tweak it further to your advantage.

Remember, they are circling ilum for hours fighting for chest you have the bargaining advantage and can threaten to walk.

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

How to setup a kill trade: DON'T

^ Does the red text help?

Since there is no hope for ilum and the additional imbalance problem... this is the only way to advance your faction over the others (They have the advantage camping chest 24/7). You can either do this on the outnumbered faction or dont do ilum at all.

Since there is no hope for ilum and the additional imbalance problem... this is the only way to advance your faction over the others (They have the advantage camping chest 24/7). You can either do this on the outnumbered faction or dont do ilum at all.

Adding to a problem doesn't fix it.

All you're doing with this is to remove what little pvp from your server has.

Its using a problem to your advantage that defaults to the other faction's advantage if you do nothing.

When the PvP cant even be considered little but nonexistent, the loss isn't bad.

Adding to the problem at least gets you yours, and at best brings more attention to the problems in the developers eyes. There is no point pretending it isn't horribly broken.

Adding to the problem at least gets you yours, and at best brings more attention to the problems in the developers eyes. There is no point pretending it isn't horribly broken.

With BioWare giving the greenlight on this practice, its pretty much game over for this game.

With BioWare giving the greenlight on this practice, its pretty much game over for this game.

This was my reaction back when it was first known that they aren't taking action....

Forums: They are kill trading

Bioware: uh oh. we should do something!

EA: No way bans means less profit!

Bioware: what about the quality of the game?

EA: quality of our wallets!

Forums: How to set up a kil trade the right way

EA: Let them play in their mess