The Ilum armament daily is unbearable now.

icjaker

Riding around on my speeder for an hour or two every. single. day. Just so I can try to stay on top of my gear to be competitive is getting mind numbing.

I play in the mornings because I work 3rd shift. There are rarely fights going on to grab my kills from, so I'm forced to grind armaments and fight my own faction for nodes that spawn slower than molasses.

I really want this game to succeed, but every day I'm forced to do a daily like this makes me yearn for whatever new MMO or ARPG is around the corner.

A simple temporary fix would be to increase the respawn time, even slightly, until an even better solution can be found.

Before, turning "towers" or vehicles was too easy to get the daily done, now it's too hard. By hard I mean time consuming.

Heaven forbid you should have an alt you also want to do the daily on... I don't even consider it. I'm burning out way too fast on this game. Please keep me interested!

Riding around on my speeder for an hour or two every. single. day. Just so I can try to stay on top of my gear to be competitive is getting mind numbing.

I play in the mornings because I work 3rd shift. There are rarely fights going on to grab my kills from, so I'm forced to grind armaments and fight my own faction for nodes that spawn slower than molasses.

I really want this game to succeed, but every day I'm forced to do a daily like this makes me yearn for whatever new MMO or ARPG is around the corner.

A simple temporary fix would be to increase the respawn time, even slightly, until an even better solution can be found.

Before, turning "towers" or vehicles was too easy to get the daily done, now it's too hard. By hard I mean time consuming.

Heaven forbid you should have an alt you also want to do the daily on... I don't even consider it. I'm burning out way too fast on this game. Please keep me interested!

I bet it's nice having a population imbalance in your favour...

Not everbody has it as easy as you.

I bet it's nice having a population imbalance in your favour...

Not everbody has it as easy as you.

I'm a Republic trooper on Adjunta Pall.

When I get on I grab my guildies (Aussies) and a few other Republic... usually shoo out whatever Imps are there and stay until we are done. The imps seem to know Republic gets central Ilum from 7am to 8 or 9am.

Edited by icjaker

I'm a Republic trooper on Adjunta Pall.

When I get on I grab my guildies (Aussies) and a few other Republic... usually shoo out whatever Imps are there and stay until we are done. The imps seem to know Republic gets central Ilum from 7am to 8 or 9am.

Im a Imp on Ajunta Pall... Im oceanic so my prime time is dead... I too have to run round famring armaments. For me to take part in the PvP I have to b online between 430am - Noon... Early morning and working hours.

you will be happy to know that Ajunta Pall's Ilum is now broken... No kills AT ALL register towards your daily/weekly PvP quest so you are forced to farm boxes... both factions just running circles for boxes

We have someone complaining about armaments they have access to yet there are many servers (MINE) where one faction controls the middle TWENTY FOUR SEVEN where they cant even touch an armament. Even at 4am I decide to check it out and boom 5 imperials at the middle.

Be happy with what you got, some of us cant even do daily/weekly ilum.

Ilum is terribad. Farming armaments is not my idea of end game fun time. Go fix end game pvp, now. It's crap, no one wants to camp central assault and float around on speeder bikes for hours farming god damn armaments. And no, there is no incentive for actual pvp besides a farming zergfest from either faction to pump out dailies/weeklys. How many months of development is it going to take to make Ilum 'open world' pvp worth a flying *@!?

Anyone that takes the stop complaining ******** road, plz just ****.

We have someone complaining about armaments they have access to yet there are many servers (MINE) where one faction controls the middle TWENTY FOUR SEVEN where they cant even touch an armament. Even at 4am I decide to check it out and boom 5 imperials at the middle.

Be happy with what you got, some of us cant even do daily/weekly ilum.

This sounds terrible. I would probably quit the game altogether if that is what I had to deal with...

Even more reason this needs some kind of fix ASAP.

This sounds terrible. I would probably quit the game altogether if that is what I had to deal with...

Even more reason this needs some kind of fix ASAP.

It seems like the only solution is kill swapping. Empire players made Republic characters to organize this event and even try to in the warzones. One of them whispered me to round up a group and meet on ilum and I told him "I rather you play imp go round on ilum".

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

trade kills

problem solved

My server Ilum armaments are controlled by Imps 24/7. Even if we get lucky and get a raid going against them, they just outnumber us. and we're pushed back to the republic base.

Sadly the last few days kill trading has started.

I myself and many other republic's won't take part in what should be a ban worthy offence.

While I completely agree that kill trading is a vile, nasty, disgusting thing... on some servers it seems to be the only solution to completing the daily to stay competitive (by attaing gear with expertise) as the weaker faction.

I don't know if I would resort to it if I had the dilemma others had, but it would be very hard to not at least consider it given how broken the daily is now.

I have never kill traded and would never take part in it.

But I would like to point out that kill trading doesn't help those of us whose servers are not registering any kills at all towards weeklies or dailies since yesterday. The reps on Trask Ulgo (EU) had literally no way to progress their quests on Ilum last night at all as we imps controlled central.

My server Ilum armaments are controlled by Imps 24/7. Even if we get lucky and get a raid going against them, they just outnumber us. and we're pushed back to the republic base.

Sadly the last few days kill trading has started.

I myself and many other republic's won't take part in what should be a ban worthy offence.

Stay strong! The republics are just now starting it as well on my server and I too refuse such behavior.

While I completely agree that kill trading is a vile, nasty, disgusting thing... on some servers it seems to be the only solution to completing the daily to stay competitive (by attaing gear with expertise) as the weaker faction.

I don't know if I would resort to it if I had the dilemma others had, but it would be very hard to not at least consider it given how broken the daily is now.

At this point, with 3 boring-a** WZs I'd resort to it.

Previously I found the practice abhorrent considering the time so many others have put in to levelling their Valor. I usually have a pretty long thresh-hold for doing something monotonous and grinding it out. But the thought of stepping back into one of the Warzones and spending between 8-12 hours per level is too much.

I'm L56V now and it just hits you like a brick-wall. The last few WZs I've been in I've played for a minute and then just dropped out because I can't find the enthusiasm to play this sh*t anymore.

'Now listen up, these are the rules of Huttball ...' :mad:

'Victory for the Empire ...' :mad:

'We need time to access that data ...' :mad: :mad: :mad:

They should have hit us up with at least 5 decent WZs from release, a duelling arena, leaderboards, more meaningful PvP in general.

I now look at people who did exploit and think ... I really don't blame them. The end-game is horrifically boring :D

At this point, with 3 boring-a** WZs I'd resort to it.

Previously I found the practice abhorrent considering the time so many others have put in to levelling their Valor. I usually have a pretty long thresh-hold for doing something monotonous and grinding it out. But the thought of stepping back into one of the Warzones and spending between 8-12 hours per level is too much.

I'm L56V now and it just hits you like a brick-wall. The last few WZs I've been in I've played for a minute and then just dropped out because I can't find the enthusiasm to play this sh*t anymore.

'Now listen up, these are the rules of Huttball ...' :mad:

'Victory for the Empire ...' :mad:

'We need time to access that data ...' :mad: :mad: :mad:

They should have hit us up with at least 5 decent WZs from release, a duelling arena, leaderboards, more meaningful PvP in general.

I now look at people who did exploit and think ... I really don't blame them. The end-game is horrifically boring :D

Wait until you hit valor 60, you no longer have a carrot on the stick. Warzones are now completely useless unless daily/weekly.

Stay strong! The republics are just now starting it as well on my server and I too refuse such behavior.

I haven't done it and used to hate hearing of people doing it, but I really don't blame them. The end game is boring as hell. Nothing takes the edge off grinding Valor in WZs.

The worst part is when you still have around 200K valor points to get to L60, you have mostly Centurion gear but don't bother with Dailies anymore because any Champion gear you get is usually duplicates over and over again ... that's when the crazy starts setting in :p

IMO, the onus is on BW to bring out a fck ton more PvP content. People are only doing it because they're bored out their minds. If you apply a historical setting, you can look at the Ford motor car factories that adopted a manufacturing philosophy of Taylor about division of labour - etc would do tiny, mind-numbing parts over and over and over and ... historically, these were the factories that had the most strikes :) trading kills is a form of 'striking' in a sense from the game's social etiquette.

One may say, 'Don't hate the player, hate the game' :p

Wait until you hit valor 60, you no longer have a carrot on the stick. Warzones are now completely useless unless daily/weekly.

I know ... unless they hit me with 3-4 new WZs and a decent leaderboard system I doubt I'll be back on at all. That isn't the whole hyperbole, tantrum, ultimatum deal, btw :p I really want to see this game smash it and be great, but the wall OH THE WALL ... ha! :D

The smart option is quit, realise that occassionally MMOs will fail, etc. It just sucks having put so much time into a char, and especially one I love to play!

But yes, if I don't quit very soonish, it'll be definitely by V60. Hat's off to you guys who stick it through at all :)

Unless you're going for the War Hero title lol...

Honestly as a Sage wearing the Battlemaster title it's like a frickin bulleyes on yer head like hey! Come hit me cuz I'm Republic BM and you rarely see those... like they have to prove themselves or something lol... /Splat... gotta love being a glass cannon

Erm so because you play at odd times something needs to be done?

Im sure you get paid more for doing these shifts thats the upside.

The downside is lack of social life and having nobody to kill in illum! :p

Ah yes. All MMO players that don't play between the hours of 7-11pm PST should be punished and not have access to the best gameplay experience. Please cancel your subscription if you can't play during these times.

Is that what you're telling me?

I think the point is to encourage people to actually pvp one another instead of farm nodes.

The problem has been, and will continue to be population imbalance. I have no desire to go out on my Republic 50 to Ilum b/c it's a 1v5 (still sporting their BM Happy Meal gear no less) or worse scenario. Until that changes, I won't be pvping in Ilum.

I don't have heaps of free time to spend on this quest, and tbh even if I did, I have better things to do. Illum daily/weekly = now undoable. I'm actually on one of the more populated servers (harbinger). I play at offpeak time, though there is still a decent population of oceanic players on during this period. Either there will be like 2-4 groups republic or 2-4 groups empire. There is very little conflict. Either way it is way too slow and boring. Zerging outnumbered players or getting zerged or wandering around for ages trying to find a smaller group of empire, but never succeeding because why would they go anywhere but mid 95% of the time? Also, earlier when the quest was doable, or on weekends when more players are around, IT STILL SUCKS because it is just 2 full ops fighting in centre.

Ah yes. All MMO players that don't play between the hours of 7-11pm PST should be punished and not have access to the best gameplay experience. Please cancel your subscription if you can't play during these times.

Is that what you're telling me?

Multiplayer content at offpeak times is another matter, should BW hire some people to play with you?