SOA hardmode patch 1.1.2 bug

Creopolus

We had this issue on nightmare :( Soa randomly changing target and then missing a bubble pop... OR the pyramids would randomly vanish and not pop the bubble at all.. that was frustrating. That cannot possibly be some intended mechanic.. just insanely annoying.

Box would grab people and send them to the top platform when broken? Also, when the tank gets pulled into a box, the boss could despawn completely or be sent back to the top and the entire fight reset, with all the rest of us just chilling at the bottom.

Edited by Sofiee

Soa has been bugged forever. We killed him on nm this past week in 3 tries and tried tonight. Due to annoying *** bugs we said screw it and switched to hm. It then stayed on nm and continued to bug. So many problem with Soa. Thank god Palace doesnt bug out (at least to us).

After destroying boxes people port to different instances/phases.

The boss keeps losing aggro on the tank for the whole fight, but mostly in P3. He has to be kited to kill him so this is a "game breaking" one.

Names the game calls out for ball aggro have been wrong a couple times.

Pyramids still miss due to serve latency.

Yea it would be nice if you actually had testers there. This just more proof that you do not test anything before throwing it out the door. Enjoy the subs lost this week.

Just spent two hours wiping due to bugs. Kinda funny I spent the same amount of time last week wiping to different bugs on the same encounter.

Edited by Remidi

I'm bumping this to see if ANYONE from BW will respond. I figured it was just an issue with juggs, because I know you don't care about us...but to find that many others are having this issue, just baffles me.

Well, your problem is that bioware india is responsibel for patching, try writing hindu and you MAy get an answer.

Well, your problem is that bioware india is responsibel for patching, try writing hindu and you MAy get an answer.

Apart from the not-so subtle bigotry that this statement conveys, you should know that Hindu is a religion, not a language. The word you are thinking of is "Hindi."

Hi i would like to report a bug for phase 3 soa hardmode. He dumps aggro and runs around and is immune to damage won't stay on tank. recent bug of 1.1.2

Finished the fight like an hour ago, yes there are some deep aggro troubles but we mitigated them by having two tanks chain-taunting him in the beginning of the 3rd stage, once he got hit by a pyramid and tanks get some REAL aggro, kiting becomes a bit simpler but you still have to stay on your toes.

Edited by Feoktist

It is not intended, or at least they do a very bad job at keeping people aware of the changes. BW should know by now you don't change stuff without informing the playerbase, specially on such encounters.

If this is intended and they decide to keep this as a "surprise" for raiders, it is not a good sign of things to come. And having SOA bug even more because he targets someone in the mind trap is the worst idea ever.

GG BW, instead of SoA bugging 10% of the time now it bugs 100%. What are you thinking? You do know when stuff like that happen you probably lost 10+ hours of gameplay of frustrated players right?

Right now I don't even feel like playing the game, I use to enjoy raiding, now I cringe thinking about long wipe nights because of bugs. Someone said before : Are we fighting a boss or are we fighting bugs? Well right now, WE are fighting bugs and BW is MIA.