new quest bug

Nucairion

hey all has any republic player noticed or been afftected by the new bug with todays patch on voss at the republic ammasador,

well if not or those that have will no wot i mean but ill explain, so i was leveling my sentianl alt today and started on voss, i go to speak to the ambassdaor and he is on a holo call with a native and a sith, after the conversation he sends me to knock out some comm towers so i go do that, now this is the bug part i got back to hand it in i walk through the phase door and nothing happens, now the quest is ment to instantly start a cutscene, then so i though maybe i was wrong but the npc doesnt have the quest marker over his head and i try to talk to him but everytime is the same thing, the original converstaion with the voss native and the sith lord. and yes before some people ask YES i finiahed the quest and my quest log says return to the ambassador.

so i do wot anyone would do post a ticket and this is the email i get from it

Greetings Nucairion,

I am Protocol Droid K8-H9 and I have received your transmission.

Thank you for contacting us regarding the issue with your quest in Voss for "Need to Impress". Your report has been forwarded to the relevant department, who will investigate further. We regret we will be unable to provide you with further updates on this issue, but recommend checking future patch notes for any up to date information.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid K8-H9 (aka Gilbert)

Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service

i mean seriously i got to wait till a future bloody patch before my sentinal can continue with the main storyline quests of voss, something that actually needs to be done if ur questing to lvl up as u would not get anywhere near enough xp to move onto corelia without doing that questline let laone unlock the bonus series for it and hoth. has anyone else encounter this problem today? and did u get it fixed or like me get that email

so today came a patch, but to no suprise the only thing they bothered to fix as a minor pvp issue. god forbid a broken planet comes up coz of one bugged quest but instead all they fix is a slight issue with valour gained on ilum pvp. wots it gonna take for bioware to realise pve is a big part of game and people leveling up dont wanna be waiting weeks on end to be able to properly do a planet. as it stands for new players/alt levelers they cannot really quest much on voss without the main storyline as it opens up so many quests and the bonus series. that should be more important than some stupid valour alterations that could have been done aswell as the main problem.

to me it feels liek they dont really care, broken planet big deal broken valour gain oh we must bring servers down immediatly to fix it, i mean come on. people want to lvl and they need the dam quest fixed to do it