12v8 warzones

prien

Is this an exploit or a bug, cause every warzone ive played today has been 12 imp vs 8 republic and ends in 2 minutes. If its an exploit, Imp side 'the fatman' is doing non stop. I have had it 8 warzones in a row now

warzones are limited to 8v8 ... id oubt its an exploit sounds more like a bug or you simply miscounting heads.....if your going by the scoreboard im pretty sure it shows all the poeple that came in and then quit even if they got nothing.

Is this an exploit or a bug, cause every warzone ive played today has been 12 imp vs 8 republic and ends in 2 minutes. If its an exploit, Imp side 'the fatman' is doing non stop. I have had it 8 warzones in a row now

I'm sure Bioware will get around to fixing it in a few months.

warzones are limited to 8v8 ... id oubt its an exploit sounds more like a bug or you simply miscounting heads.....if your going by the scoreboard im pretty sure it shows all the poeple that came in and then quit even if they got nothing.

Its an exploit. I'm not going to explain how to do it because the thread will get deleted but it can be duplicated every single match and its very intentional.

Lol ^^

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.