I can see why everyone wants to be empire

Zolinar

Over powered? All classes are mirrors. Some animations are different and in most instances favor republic.

you sir need to clue up. its exactly other way around. also its not just animations its also some cooldowns that are shorter for imps than for pubs and stuff like the scoundrel/operative kick which also favors empire.

For PVP this actually favors republic because with the travevl time you can hit project + another ability at the very same time for some immense burst. Imps cannot do that.

Not everything is bad for the Reps.

true about the burst part. still doesnt favor pubs tho. why u ask? well everyone with one remotely active braincell can see when project is casted and put up defensive cd or simply vanish and it will hit nothing and go on cooldown. you cant rly do that against shock.

I doubt that you play a 50 on each side, or you would know the difference between those two moves ... does it matter, oh hell yes it does.

Lets make one of your money insta's, one that you cast on the move, root you for a gcd ... while your counterpart class can still be moving while using the same ability.

Get informed, before you "try to inform" ... thank you.

I dont play either class. I have Jugg, sent (Guard/mara). Never knew that one is cast while standing still, other while moving. In the end I find I get groin shot rather easy on jugg, no different that sent gets knocked down.

Equally I am not ever running away as ranged, rather I run and stand on you and move small amounts here and there, so I guess I wouldnt notice that as much. I also tend to not listen to much of the QQ during matches or in general chat.... so I never noticed.

Doesnt change that Jedi knights dont have the same bugs as sith warriors due to ability animations... I assume its animations that cause the stuttering attacks. Both sides have a lot of same bugs though.

Over powered? All classes are mirrors. Some animations are different and in most instances favor republic.

A few notes about PvP. The team that wins has this in relative order of importance:

Premade>healers>more merc/sorc(commando/consular)>ranged heavy>people that actually know the point of the game.

There are many issues, but really the biggest issues often lie between the keyboard and chair.

Dont know what server you are on, but Canderous Ordo seems to be 50-50. Whoever has larger numbers in illum owns it and it changes every 20 min or so. WZs are probably slightly repub favored, but since empire face each other in hutball all the time, its probably 50-50.

I dont think you know what the word favor means

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.