BH is ruined, I will not be continuing becuz Skadge is stupid.

Kantoro

Way to ruin a perfectly good story by forcing me to take this rude blob into my crew. I just gave up in completing any kind of BH.

So, 1/4 of the total storylines is out.

Good job, BW. I don't care what the reason, you should be able to choose your companions.

I only have Gault and Mako so far. But Mako is the only companion I would have chosen based on the story line. I would have killed the arrogant pompous tried to bribe me devronian. My bounty hunter always fulfills his bounties..though Mako did make a little case for him so I suppose I could use that as the reason I didn't vaporize him.

Sorry if there was spoiler info in there for some.

Mako is the best starting companion and Blizz is probably the best companion with Gault and Torian having there niches and moments. I have not got to skadge yet but even if he is as annoying as vett and our ship droid combined it wont matter I just wont do his companion quest or talk to him at all.

he is not even in 1/4 of the BH story so its no big deal

Oh poor you, BH is ruined because Bioware included one darkside companion.

He's not darkside so much as he's a violent, unintelligent psychopath. He constantly makes moronic decisions, insults you, delays you, and is generally just an all around dick. When he asks to 'catch a ride' of Belsavis with you and you say hell no, he threatens you so you agree....

Like the rest of my crew, or myself is safe with him on my ship??