real pvp problem

EscVelocity

The real problem due to faction imbalance is that it's causing animosity among imp (in my case).

See, all I play is people on my same faction. At 50, it's the same people, every single match.

At this point it's obvious that players are getting pissed off. People freak out and start cursing at each other if they get pwned. Then you have to see and be around them outside of the warzone.

In any given WZ match (aka huttball 99% of the time), I'd bet I have at least half the players on ignore. Great, now I can't communicate with my team, because I ignored them when they were on the other team raging and cursing at me for killing them... Even worse they may not even pass to me.

I get messages in my own team saying "I still hope you die", etc. and others go through this as well.

I'm thinking about re-rolling Republic now because I don't like making enemies with people who are supposed to be my allies.

Do Republic play each other all the time too? Or are there more matches up against the imp?

Edited by EscVelocity

I played against my faction once in huttball (republic side) and we had a blast.

We all know each other and are normally working against imps in warzones or Ilum so it was just a fun game.

No cursing, no teasing, etc.

Some people are ******es. More people on your faction = bigger chance for ******es. Just how it works.

I played against my faction once in huttball (republic side) and we had a blast.

We all know each other and are normally working against imps in warzones or Ilum so it was just a fun game.

No cursing, no teasing, etc.

Some people are ******es. More people on your faction = bigger chance for ******es. Just how it works.

once? try over 1000 games

How to transfer credits between factions..

Go to the xfaction GTN on Nar Shaddaa, put out a crappy item for sale, costing one million credits. Buy it with your imp toon, and voila. You would lose commission of course and would probably have to do it at least two times as your new toon wouldnt be able to afford the deposit for 1 mill. But still.

Yep... I know how you feel OP I know I have most of the LvL 50 PvPers on ignore and I know the have me on it as well. People get pissed when you "TELL" them what to do in PvP things like.

1. Pass the ball to me in the in zone please don't ball hog ( This one got me hate mail and spam from a guild in tells Sunday )

2. Healing and Playing the ball will help us win ( I was told to take the stick out my butt and to **** )

3. Play as a team is more fun then just running around soloing please help your team ( well i would like to say what the kid went on about... A goat was involved )

BW it's time to do something about faction imbalance now.

Edited by MaxxBlood

The real problem due to faction imbalance is that it's causing animosity among imp (in my case).

See, all I play is people on my same faction. At 50, it's the same people, every single match.

At this point it's obvious that players are getting pissed off. People freak out and start cursing at each other if they get pwned. Then you have to see and be around them outside of the warzone.

In any given WZ match (aka huttball 99% of the time), I'd bet I have at least half the players on ignore. Great, now I can't communicate with my team, because I ignored them when they were on the other team raging and cursing at me for killing them... Even worse they may not even pass to me.

I get messages in my own team saying "I still hope you die", etc. and others go through this as well.

I'm thinking about re-rolling Republic now because I don't like making enemies with people who are supposed to be my allies.

Do Republic play each other all the time too? Or are there more matches up against the imp?

I play imp and can't say I see this kind of thing on my server. We have a few select people that enjoy trash talk on occasion, but it never explodes into shouting matches and nerd rage.