Question on Watchman Overload Saber

Abattre

Does or did ( from last patch ) Overload Sabre spread the dot with the ability of Force Sweep or Cyclone Slash. I could of swore it did but again maybe I was only seeing the yellow numbers from the AE ability assuming it was the Dots. Again, I was pretty sure it was AEing out the Dot from Overload Sabre with AE attacks.

Sigh, it isn't just single target abilities. You can only apply OS with your melee abilities, force abilities wont do anything with it. I say that because there are single target force abilities as well. Don't spread misinfo. Edited by EnnaRei

Cyclone spreads it, sweep doesn't.

I know that sweep doesn't, but you could talent into it in Beta. It was great. It would spread your dots if you used Force Sweep on the burning target to anyone that is hit with Force Sweep. The dot with Smoldering Wind would burn the swept targets for 4 secs for about half the damage that Cauterize would, but crits would heal you.

It was such a nice talent and I miss it.

Made Watchmen a powerhouse, but they nerfed JK's so much in Beta.

As for using Cyclone Slash spreading it, does it allow you to spread 3 stacks per hit or just spread the 3 stack amongst 3 people?

Because it would be better to stack it on one person as the dot does more damage as it stacks.