Patch 1.1.2 Known Bugs - post your own

justregularjoe

First off a really simple one that ...somehow??... got past quality assurance (wait nvm, there IS NOT QA)

Rakata Stims/Adrenals Now Show the Wrong Tooltip values - They show the previous values, not the nerfed ones.

Ilum Bug: Please see this thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=278285

As many have noted, the new Cooldown UI is very obnoxious - why didn't BW just put it as an option in settings instead of forcing it on everyone ?

please add more as you find them...

First off a really simple one that ...somehow??... got past quality assurance (wait nvm, there IS NOT QA)

Rakata Stims/Adrenals Now Show the Wrong Tooltip values - They show the previous values, not the nerfed ones.

Ilum Bug: Please see this thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=278285

As many have noted, the new Cooldown UI is very obnoxious - why didn't BW just put it as an option in settings instead of forcing it on everyone ?

please add more as you find them...

I appreciate your efforts, but at this point, I feel like Lucille Ball being overwhelmed at the chocolate factory. I'm tenacious, but I have to admit I've thrown my hands up at this point.

I appreciate your efforts, but at this point, I feel like Lucille Ball being overwhelmed at the chocolate factory. I'm tenacious, but I have to admit I've thrown my hands up at this point.

I'm with you ... the towel has been thrown!

im going to try and persevere with the current GCD bar system, but if i keep getting massive eyestrain i just wont play :(

Lol best reply ever. I feel the same way. I almost didn't logon today just because of frustration, and then I do anyway, and Find all these fresh bugs.

Just smh.

It would appear that the patch isn't actually patching itself correctly, ie. not downloading and installing the entire patch.

Marauder "ravage" still not allowing you to move if the animation hasn't completed.

The message "There are no missions defined for the Crew Skill: [Crew Skill Name]" is no longer erroneously displayed. This is still ongoing, experienced this with treasure hunting.

The Legacy Experience required to advance to Legacy Levels beyond 20 has been increased. - Saw this and didn't notice it before and it really pisses me off. Why was it necessary to increase this? Because 1 person posted that they'd hit 50?