The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Datacron thing

Cheeseblaster

not a Vangaurd question per se, but I trust y'all's judgement on here.

do you spend alot of time looking for datacrons? i think I found one, which was largely by mistake, but haven't spent much time looking for them.

Are they worth it? Is there a database somewhere that tells you where they are, or do you just have to look in every corner for them?

Thanks!

some of them are a pain to do while leveling. and the +10 all stats even more so of a pain.

IMO a .01% increase to leveling speed isnt worth it in most cases, especially when only 2/5 of the stat ones are useful and only certain colors are useful to you. So wait until you have free time at 50 to go pick up the +aim(maybe cunning too) and stam ones along with the ones that you need for lvl 50 matrix.

there are places you can find the info for every one, i wont link them because i dont want to find them again.

Cunning, Endurance, Aim those are in my opinion "must haves" the overall stat-bonus for all of them is just to good..it s like having an equipment-slot more covered with t1-t2.

The earlyone just grant you +2 or so, but later on you get +3-+4 ..and there s the +10 one.

Yes they are a pain in the (you now what) to get sometimes, but worth it stats-wise and they provide some neat stroy-elements.

Thanks everybody. After I finish Alderaan i'll probably go back to the beginning and start working on a world every couple days or so to find them.

Thanks for the guides as well!

Looks like I need to find 3 blue crystals for the M7-B3...

Edited by Cheeseblaster