Dreams of Korriban (SI fanfic)

Kuronan

I regret to inform you all that lately my fires have not been sparking when I have been replying, I apologize if the quality has slowly degraded since you may have begun reading, but I'm best when inspired which, unfortunately, is at random occurrences. I will write the next chapter when I can think of a good way to continue the story without absolutely destroying parts of lore as I have been tempted to.

On another note, I'd like to hear any thoughts up to this point on the story, and possibly where you think I should take it, the suggestion might give life to an event perhaps next chapter or later on in the story.

And I PROMISE that I am NOT discontinuing this story, Kuronan's tale will -NOT- end here. Also, if you want to drop by and chat with my in-game, my alts are as follows... (All are on Ebon Hawk)

Kuronan, Pureblood Sith Sorcerer.

Raz'nakar, Lethan Twi'lek Sith Juggernaut.

Cara'xin, Former Intelligence Operative, currently Freelance Sniper.

Edited by Kuronan

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I wake up the next day, I come to two realizations: Valerie has a lightsaber, she could easily have passed her trials by now, but she stays, why? Surely she's not just staying for me... Scratch that, she probably is.

And second: I could easily get out if I could construct a lightsaber of my own, they did say at some point we would have to in order to become Jedi Knights. After that I could help Tallisa construct hers and we could both return to the Empire.

I push myself off of my bed and quickly gather my things, wondering how I will come to find these components myself. I close my eyes and think... I can probably find most of the components myself, which could take months to well years, or I could kill someone with a lightsaber, take it someplace, and reconstruct it to look different so they could never tell... After all, a weapon can have a thousand appearances, but only the wielder will know it's his weapon. I weight the options as I hear something outside.

"Good luck!"

"Hope you finish soon!"

I conceal myself using the Force, and head to the commotion. I am quick enough to hear one last tasty morsel.

"-And don't forget the components again."

"I haven't, Master. I will return from the Forge shortly."

This is the exact opportunity I was just pondering earlier. This will be even easier then killing a Jedi, the kid hasn't even CONSTRUCTED his lightsaber yet. No one would be able to tell I stole his components, and if they did, I could simply claim I don't know what happened to him, and I found the components near the Forge. Who could say I didn't? I follow him, making sure no one can see me as I do.

As I follow him, I notice One Nexu Cat and two Cubs attack him on the road. He pulls out his training saber to retaliate. As they charge, he jumps and meets the Nexu's face with his weapon. he focuses on a Juyo, attempting to beat down the Nexu before they can do any damage to him. He does not try to keep them at distance, a fatal mistake, were he not skilled in bashing them with his weapon by now. After a few moments, the Nexu Cat is dead, and the Cubs flee. He continues on his way, being sure to dispatch any Flesh Raiders that attack him on the way.

As I watch from a distance, I slowly gather power to fight him. As we approach the Forge however, I see something quite... different. A Flesh Raider is here, and pulls out a lightsaber. Even MORE strange is the fact that it's a double lightsaber, but the beast only uses one end. I could go with several options right now and get my saber regardless:

I could wait for the Padawan to kill the Flesh Raider, steal the saber, and head back to the Temple. This also works the other way around, I could head back if the Padawan falls and give Tallisa her components, while taking the Raider's saber myself.

I could simply reveal myself and kill them both, getting the components and the double-bladed lightsaber. Of course, this could be a problem if they ever find the corpses, the singed skin would give away a Sith.

Or I could knock them both out, steal both the components and the saber, and simply return, leaving the boy for death.

I decide to wait it out, leaving people for Death NEVER works, you either kill them yourself, or they will simply come back and try to kill you again.

"You have killed my friends, I can't say I won't enjoy this." He pulls out the training saber, somehow convinced his brute strength with a weapon meant to give small shocks will actually kill a creature armed with a REAL weapon. He quickly sets the battery to overload, and charges in. He dodges the creature's first swing as he rolls behind him and starts bashing on it. The overcharged weapon begins leaving some burns as the padawan goes on the offensive. The beast is dumb, not realizing a single sweep would end this, and cries out the first few hits, but then retaliates. The creature makes a downward swing as the padawan pushes him back to disrupt the attack. He then attacks with a powerful bash to the creature's head. The Flesh Raider swings at the Padawan's left arm and cuts it clean off as the Padawan lands another blow with his right. He clenches his teeth as he makes one final swing, actually doing damage to the creature's right ribs as it stabs and kill him.

The Padawan falls to the ground with a sigh, his brown hair flowing back as I feel him go to the Force. I reveal myself and throw the creature spine-first against the staircase leading to the Forge. I hear a sharp CRACK as the creature realizes I just snapped it's spine. I pull his lightsaber to myself and unleash it...

It's good to be back! I run up and impale the creature on the steps, it grunts heavily, then pants as it tries to draw air that it's lung can't hold. I pull out the saber and watch it die of Asphyxiation. I lift the blade, triumphant at last! I notice the blade itself is yellow, Tallisa had the same color. Perhaps when I retrieve my original lightsaber, she will get this one. Until then I go back to the Jedi and go through his corpse to find some credits and the components, heading back up to the Forge to finish his work.

As I slowly meditate and complete the lightsaber, I notice myself a lot calmer right now, it's been a while since I could act like I wanted to and not what they wanted me to be. I tug at the Saber using the Force and unleash it, noticing, of all things, the crystal is red. Why would there be a Red Lightsaber Crystal on Tython, of all places? I dismiss the thought as I put the weapon away and head back.

When I finally arrive at the Temple, I see somewhere near five padawans looking for something, Tallisa and Valerie, at the exact same time, point me out and everyone comes running.

"Where did you go?!"

"Why didn't you tell us you were heading out?!"

"What have you been doing for the past few hours?!" I halt all questions as I raise my double-bladed lightsaber, keeping the other concealed in my robes. I unleash it as everyone gawks. I put it away as I tell the others to go tell the Masters while I say my last 'goodbyes' to Valerie and Tallisa.

When the others leave, I quickly take out the single-bladed lightsaber and hand it to her.

"Take it, and let's get off this lush, green rock, I'm getting really sick of how fertile and peaceful this place is..." Tallisa nods, but Valerie objects.

"There's no way you two are going anywhere without me, I already have my lightsaber..." She pulls out her saber and unleashes it, Tallisa unleashes hers as well when the Jedi finally come. I expect them to somehow think I gave them both lightsabers, but a human male I somehow recognize smiles. it takes me a few moments to discover this is the 'Hero of Tython' and quickly notice the Barsen'thor as well, along with the Knight Trainer.

"it seems all three of you have constructed your lightsabers, and your skills are exemplary. I don't think we need any more demonstration to know you three will be great allies to the Republic." We all bow as Valerie respectfully says:

"It is my duty and my honor to serve the Jedi and the Republic."

Me and Tallisa nod accordingly, though I personally do not enjoy working alongside beings that would just make me out to be some other Master in their long history. No, I will carve my name out in History as the most powerful Sith ever born. The Barsen'thor looks at me, concerned. I quickly realize she can sense my ambitions.

"I would like to take Kuronan as a secondary Padawan. I know it's not usually allowed but..." Both of the men nod in approval, DAMN IT! Two steps forward to get blasted twenty feet back! Of course, the next thing they say worries me even more.

"The Jedi Council will decide who will train these two as Knights. Both of you will come with us. Kuronan, You must begin your training as a padawan by honoring you master with an oath to honor your master and the Jedi Code..." As if I wasn't humiliated enough... Fine, you'll all pay for this when I am free.

"I swear to abide by and honor both my Master's teachings and the Jedi Code." I try to put on an honored face, though I could not be any more frustrated with the outcome.

"Pack your things Kuronan, we will leave Tython soon."

Trapped in the jaw of a Sarlacc it seems... No matter, I will not be held for long, and when I am free, they will regret this.

• 4 weeks later...

(( You have been waiting nearly a month for my next chapter, I will keep you NO LONGER! The Force shall free you from the suspense... for a time! ))

As I go into the room I once thought of as my chambers, I look around, I hope to be the last time as a Jedi. Perhaps I may one day return here, when the Empire is prepared for the full conquest of this pathetic world and the end days of the Republic... Only time will tell.

I reach into my drawers and realize that besides my Padawan clothes, there is nothing in here of interest to me. I never trusted them with anything, and with good reason. I grasp at the top of my rib cage, remembering they had taken my locket and never returned it. Likely they threw it in the river or given to another Padawan who would not know the signifigance, and replace the picture of my (formerly) late Apprentice with a picture of their family. My blood churns as I remember why I am here.

I search all throughout the room for my possessions, I only find my datapad untouched. I will have to scan it for any recent inquiries, and hope no one could guess my password, which is very unlikely. I check my holocommunicator for the time, and realize I still have some time before I am required to find Alia and leave this place. I decide not to meditate, as it would make people suspicious if they found any trace of Dark Side energy in this room, no matter how good I've been at hiding it to this point.

As I head to the shuttle, Alia and her apprentice Nadia are waiting for me. I attempt to collect my emotions and put on the facade of joy to see them. The only reason it may even seem convincing is I'm very happy to be off this lush, green planet, the vibrant coloring positively bursting from it sickens me. I might have even vomited from it at one point, were there not some dark side energies still lingering on this planet.

"Are you ready to go, Padawan?" She looks to me, and I nod. I remember the Council had a short meeting about this. It is normally unothodox to have more then one Padawan at any time for the Jedi, but eventually it was decided this is for the best. She is the one I most relate to, and that wouldn't hurt to help turn me to the Light.

"Yes Master, I'm ready to begin training." She nods, and she and Nadia turn to the shuttle. I try to imagine any way I can kill them both silently and quickly on their ship as we board the shuttle to head there. I'd sooner vomit my own intestines than learn about a Light I have long since forsaken, a Light that defies everything I understand about the Galaxy. I'd rather be sent to Korriban as an Acolyte and start from scratch than learn whatever she thinks she can teach me...

As we get off the shuttle on the station orbitting Tython, a few people bow to the three of us, particularly Alia. I also get a glance and a giggle from a few women on the station. I wonder how Tallisa is handling all of this... She's probably fine, although I imagine I'll have to help her escape the Jedi Order's clutches.

As we get on the ship I am brought to my chambers, which are somewhat modest, but acceptable, I suppose. I have a bed, a drawer, a holopotrait where I can put a picture of someone. The conditions are acceptable, but then she lays down some ground rules:

When she and Nadia leave the ship, I am to follow them and listen to her lessons. No duh.

I must follow the entirity of the Jedi Code, which she has me repeat and dissect. She is pleased I understand the Code, even though she realizes I hate it. She does not realize if I ever met whoever created this code, I would murder them a thousand times over.

Nothing illicit can ever go on in my room, ever. Okay, do I seem like the type that would really do something so stupid?

The Holopotrait cannot be illicit for obvious reasons, but it may be of anyone I choose. At least she gives me some leeway there...

When she's done giving me the house rules, she adds that killing me or Nadia would be a bad idea. It would seem suspcious if I asked why, so I don't, and let her tell me anyway. This ship is locked with a bioscan that requires she or Nadia be alive. If there is no pulse, the Bioscan will lock, and only her or Nadia would be able to unlock it. If both of them die, then the ship will be locked, and I'll have to cut my way out. The only places where I won't be shot down on sight at Republic and some Neutral ports. The only place where they wouldn't kill me for killing a Master and her Padawan are Imperial ports. Therefore, it's impossible to win.

I don't mention the flaw in her logic: If I flew onto a Hutt-controlled world, then killed them and blew open the door, I could coerce or bride the docking authority to ignore me. I could also use force-persuasion on the docking authority to let me through anyway, then jump an Imperial shuttle offworld and leave. She allows me to settle into my quarters. I quickly add a portrait of my apprentice, Tallisa. I make sure to make a mental note to tell Alia she was my best friend or something like that. Oddly enough, the picture somehow includes Valere, which I do not bother erasing for a better one. I'm not in the mood to do so right now.

Having a powerful connection to my Apprentice, I decide to meditate to sense how she is feeling...

She is disturbed that I cannot be with her, and conflicted. Her instinct is to rough it out, to wait until the time is right, kill her master, and return to free me. However, I sense her training in her mind, feeling a sort of commitment to the Order, no doubt her time as a Padawan even before returning here is coming into play. It appears, no matter how she feels, that I am on my own for now. Worse, I may have to get her out once I am free.

As I meditate, I hear a knock at the door. I immediately end my meditation, hoping as Nadia comes in, that she did not sense the full depth of my Darkness.

"Kuronan, I know you may not like being a Jedi, but it's not that bad, really..." She has come into my chambers to attempt to persuade me to become a Jedi. I realize it'd be better if I not act very rebellious at first, to earn her trust.

"I just don't like how the Jedi Code doesn't let me express emotion. Joy, Understanding-" I almost say Love, but I bite my tongue, she senses my hesitation.

"You can always talk to us if you need to let something off your chest, I imagine that you'll be staying with us even after you become a Knight." The thought of being trapped on a ship, with two not only celebit, but oblivious women, practicing the life of a celebit Jedi incapable of feeling emotion nearly drives me mad, but I maintain my composure.

"So where are we going first?"

"Actually, we'll be going to Taris first, along with another Jedi Master. There are a group of refugees that are continuing to build far away from the Empire. We're going to help them." Taris... that force-forsaken planet we should not only have bombed, but absolutely DESTROYED. The prospect of refugees however, intrigues me. The persistance of the Republic is one of it's few strong points, and I'll use it against them.

Things are looking up.

Chapter 28: Welcome to the Jungle

The Jedi's ship is far more high-tech then a single glance could tell. I wonder what the hell would happen if a patrol spots us and sure enough, 6 fighters come in. Alia orders me to strap in as she spins the ship and Nadia fires. In the surprisingly quick barrel roll, we get 4 missile locks, the other two are shot down before we even finish. I look at Alia for a moment, wondering what the hell happened...

"You think that the Barsen'thor of the Jedi Order wouldn't have a potent ship? Think again." She pilots us to a hidden port into the new settlement, and I get the feeling that even though I'm sort of in my element on Taris, I'm going to have a difficult time here.

Meanwhile...

The fully-equipped Interceptor-class Fury quickly speeds into the Taris spaceport, the Pureblood absolutely furious at the news. Spies in the Jedi Order have failed, miserably, and the Twi'lek has obtained his lightsaber and a master, the Barsen'thor none the less! As his ship slows down and opens it's landing gear, he slams his clenched fist on the chair.

"I was told that bastard was killed by the Order, and now he's a Jedi?! I will absolutely strangle and impale him myself!" The Pureblood furiously gets out of his seat as he goes to get his lightsaber, and then get a shuttle to the planet.

"Incompetence, all of them! I will kill this blight on our order myself!" Of course he does not really mean that, and he knows it. Only a fool walks alone on Taris, when they could have a full Company at their rear at the asking.

Back at the undisclosed camp...

As Kuronan pulls in his robes more, Alia and Nadia look to him, then each other.

"I know that this planet isn't the best place to start your training-" Alia starts, Nadia continues. "-But we need to help the people here too."

They do not realize that the chill I just got was not because of the fear of Rakghouls or whatever may hide in this swamp, but my senses assaulting me, warning me that an enemy of mine, from before my time in the Order has arrived. A familiar voice surprises me further.

"Well, if it isn't my old sparring buddy!" Valerie is awfully cheerful to see me again, and hugs me, unintentionally constricting my lekku... painfully.

"AAAGH!" She backs off as though her touch was like a blaster-shotgun. Although the pain makes me certainly think of the one time I have actually been unfortunate enough to be at the receiving end of one. Not a very pleasant experience, I can tell you. She realizes he mistake and apologies. I dismiss it, asking Alia what our first task is.

"Well, first we'll need to help clear out the Rakghouls while turrets are built. The civilians have had a hard time since their troops were turned, but were fortunate enough to survive the first few waves without us." Ah Rakghouls, the most disgusting creatures I have ever had the displeasure of fighting.

As the others prepare for combat and reinforce the makeshift barricades, Valerie comes up to me, smiling widely.

"So... where's Tallisa?" She obviously has the general idea Tallisa isn't here.

"Certainly not on this slimeball." She nods, I already know where this is going...

"What about your master, and her Padawan..." "Nadia." I tell her.

"Yea, Nadia. You don't look bad together you know..." The very thought disgusts me. "...But you and me look even better." She quickly grabs my robes and pulls me in for a kiss, which is entirely unwelcome, although I have been yearning to be touched lately. She tastes of desire and hunger, very unfitting in a Padawan, but surprisingly common for Acolytes. I let her hold me for a few more moments, only to satisfy her own hunger, and then push her back lightly. very begrudgingly, she complies.

"Later..."

"Maybe." She takes what she can get.

A distant yell turns both of our heads.

"Rakghouls!" The turrets aren't ready yet, looks like it's showtime. I nod to her and unleash my lightsaber, adding a powerful Dark Charge to it. Valerie doesn't see it, she's too busy pulling out both her blades and adopting a Juyo.

As we get to the front barricades I notice her master is actually our combat instructor. He nods to me as Nadia and Alia get here. They both frown at the fact my lightsaber is practically pulsating electric energies.

"I'll let this slide, but you need to become less dependent on Force Lightning." She pulls out her own blade and adopts a Shadow Stance. Everyone prepares as the first wave comes, but is shot down. I don't understand until my chill comes back.

"****... Imperials!" The troopers begin charging as our turrets are turned on, but quickly spark, and become absolutely useless. The troopers quickly set up portable cover and lob at least ten grenades our way. Alia steps in front and sends them flying in all directions. Everyone except me charges in when I realize two things... That I could kill them all here and now, and that there are probably more imperial troopers in the woods. It's best if I let the Jedi live for now... I begin gathering energy and unleash it in a powerful electric blast that chains across several imperials (and somewhat thankfully, none of the Jedi.) and kills them. After that, the rest die quickly. I get the others to come back, another wave will come soon, I can feel it... And our defenses need upgrading for that scenario.

As the last Imperial Soldier fell, I looked around. The people were armed with pistols and rifles only fit to scare a rogue thief on Coruscant, not meant to kill actually armed soldiers fully prepared to storm a town and burn it to ash and rubble. I take a quick look around, ensuring there are no rakghouls or imperials around, then talk to the other Jedi about grabbing the weapons. They agree that the people are not well armed, and we guard them while they grab everything they can. I find it odd how they need protection, we are maybe 30 meters from the gate, it wouldn't take much to get to some kind of cover...

As we repair the turrets and prepare for round two, I see something truthfully sickening in a way... I see a CHILD, likely no older then six, trying to pull up an assault cannon! I walk to him and hold it down, then ask.

"Why not use a pistol?" Most people would ask them why are they fighting at all, but a small settlement like this, everyone has to pull their weight I figure. An adult could use this cannon, a child is more fit for a pistol or, if the child is decently built for his age, a rifle with recoil dampeners.

"I have to protect my sis, she can't fight, she got bit by a rak. We're trying to help her..." I immediately realize who he's talking about. Earlier, some villagers were talking about gassing a locked cellar to kill off the infected, who have likely turned by now. His sister is probably among them. I do not tell him this, But I do tell someone to swap weapons. He gets a rifle with recoil dampeners, and as someone shouts Rakghouls, I hope the dampeners do not fail.

I go up to the gate and the others nod, as though somehow my presence will protect them from infection. My skill in healing is binding wounds and healing ailments of the mind...

I do not know how to cure the Rakghoul Plague.

They charge en masse, they must be ten rakghouls per wave, each one being moved down by turret fire and then the lone survivor gets slashed before it can make contact. After wave three, the men on turrets get swapped out after one nearly gets bitten, and appropriately get scans to see if they will die, or if they can somehow be saved. These people need to work on their aim, only two actually got killed by the time we begin fighting them. The Barsen'thor and I nod to each other, she begins channeling the Force into the ground and cracking it as I begin channeling force energies. What she expects me to do is conjure up a storm as she trips them...

The ground cracks further as the draining energies of a Death Field damage the ground, and kill the Rakghouls, absorbing what little life energy they have and giving it to me. I can feel the excess power in my veins as I focus electric energies between my hands and electrocute the rest of the rakghouls, and the Jedi Knight stuck between them all. As he falls down, I can feel his death, and it is sensational.

The others gasp at what they think was my intentional betrayal. The civilians back off, the Jedi glare.

"You..." Valerie began.

"You killed her master!" Nadia shouts, I can feel her emotions quickly churn into a storm. if I was still a Darth, I would gladly point out her lack of control of emotion, her passion, are excellent Sith qualities, but I don't bother. I already know what will happen next...

I will not die here.

As they pull out their sabers and the civilians point blasters, I glare, and then hear the sound of marching.

Here comes the Cavalary. Or maybe my Doom, if my enemy is leading them.

"Help, now!" I yell to them, they pick up the pace as the Civilians get on the turrets, I quickly run up and impale one one of the men on the turrets and the turret itself, and overrload the other one, the explosion killing the civilian. At that moment, I roll to the left as Valerie loses control with a full out Juyo, Nadia adopts a Soresu, and Nadia an Ataru.

As Valerie runs to me, I see it from a mile away...

A red dot, quickly becoming a line, and then a very large hole. I look to the direction of origin and give a thumbs up. I expect the Sniper to point the rifle at me, but instead it takes aim at Nadia, who is spared only by the Barsen'thor putting a barrier on them both. As the Civilians begin realizing the Jedi aren't good enough, or aren't on their side, they begin to arm, but I am on fire, so to speak. I quickly find the door hiding the rakghouls and open the locks using the Force, and then rip it open. The infected run out like a Tuk'ata would run after a plump k'lor'slug baby. Quickly I hear screams as they charge, and aim. Meanwhile, I hear thunder from the south, and then I see a lightsaber coming at me...

It's not unleashed, it's hilt is pointing to the village, but it's heading straight at me. I grab it an unleash it, a dual-bladed saber. I see him after a few moments.

"After we kill these Jedi and destroy the settlement, we'll settle this."

"No soldiers?" It's customary for a Darth to use any soldiers under their command if they fight anyone, that includes each other. I consider it respectful to the soldiers if I ask for them not to get involved. The Pureblood shrugs.

"I can kill you either way." Cocky, far too cocky, but I'm thankful for that. The Jedi begin to charge the Soldiers, but the Pureblood and I both shoot out a powerful electric shock to stop them. We both charge, first at the Barsen'thor, then I break to attack Nadia. She is strong for an apprentice, but I am stronger.

Still, the fight takes several minutes, especially when the civilians begin firing on us, trying to help the Jedi, and then the soldiers fire on them. Although the Sniper mostly focuses on the civilians, so as to lighten the burden on us, he still takes a few shots at Nadia and Alia, who both have to sacrifice killing blows to avoid getting very large new breathing holes. the Jedi attempt to distract us with conversation, but we try reverse psychology by making them question their lives, which they don't.

"Did you ever think abou the imperial soldiers you kill, about their families?!" Alia yells to me, I parry Nadia's sweep at my gut as I respond.

"We do what we must to survive, he'd probably do the same in my shoes!" I make my own sweep, which misses of course, and then parry Nadia's next strike as she asks me.

"What about the innocents you are killing now?! Do you feel anything for them?" I spin the lightsaber behind me and force back Nadia for a breath.

"No one is innocent in this galaxy, we all have our transgressions. Your transgression is surpressing your emotions, serving an order that conforms you and accepting the corrupt system they have established." As she charges, I blast her back again, and then notice a red dot on Nadia's cheek, I quickly stun her with a potent electric charge as the red bullet rips straight through the side of her head, but as she falls, her face becomes peaceful, despite the initial shock of losing almost all of her brain cells. I quickly begin assaulting Alia's mind with the Force, using dark energies to slow her reactions and movement. Eventually she spins around and I am able to slow her long enough for the Pureblood to impale her on his lightsaber. She gasps, then falls to the ground.

By the time we are finished with the Jedi, the troopers have either killed or rounded up the rest of the civilians. What happens next is the orbital station will move overhead and unleash an orbital bombardment of the area, cleanly killing off anything inside. We all head back to a nearby outpost. Unfortunately, I did not see his betrayal coming, the lightsaber at my back as soon as we arrive. All I felt was the emptiness where my heart used to be, and only turn around long enough to see his dark and cruel smile...

I died, but I wasn't really dead... What happened next however... Is something even I cannot fully grasp. My Force Ghost instinctively teleported to another planet before the Dark Councilor could bind me.

Korriban, that is where I was reborn, so to speak. Where a foolish Pureblooded acolyte thought he could kill a ghost...

He was dead wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear readers, I am presented with a horrible dilemma in writing. Not only do I feel the quality is downgrading, but that my own time is being soaked up like a sponge with a return to school, seeking to revive my currently inactive guild, and having problems with some classes and some homework. I am afraid I must close my story on this note, and I am sorry to end this story. However, if you do wish me to continue writing, please message me, and I may continue in a new fanfic. This fanfic however, must abruptly end. However, so you are not entirely deadened, here is what I planned to happen.

Remember the Sith at the beginning? Her name is Rose, she is the Emperor's Wrath, and she helps Kuronan kill the Dark Councilor.

Tallisa is dispelled once again, this time permanently, and the original girl inside nearly kills Kuronan on 3 occasions, but in the end, she is defeated, and executed on Tython.

Kuronan would eventually use his power and influence to lead a raid on Tython, which would be a success, resulting in the death of all the Jedi High Council except Satele Shan and the eventual destruction (Not Taris, Alderaan type destruction) of Tython. After which, he spent months hunting Satele, and would eventually be killed by Satele after one final confrontation. He would find a sort of peace in knowing the Hunt is over, but would regardless be sent to the Netherworld of the Force.

Wrath would live many years until she died of natural causes. She would surprisingly find peace in her final hours, and join with the Force.

Kuronan never found Vette, but shortly before devoting himself to hunting Satele, he heard her life was happy, and decided to leave her be, letting her never experience the soul-shattering heartbreak he had when they were separated.

Please comment on thoughts, or if I left anyone out you think I should given final closure too.