Why do Anakin and Padme love each other?

JustTed

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we stop attributing claims to me that I didn't make?

Thanks.

but you have, you went out of your way to say the prequels were bad implying the originals were good. and you defend against everything negative said about the originals tooth and nail. Revealed your opinion is

but you have, you went out of your way to say the prequels were bad implying the originals were good. and you defend against everything negative said about the originals tooth and nail. Revealed your opinion is

I never said the originals were magic. You said that, then attributed it to me. This is just dishonest debating.

No. It's that what's going on makes...

...no...

...sense.

It makes perfect sense it's just complicated, you have to look closer at the plot. Lots of Star Wars plots are like this. Only the original trilogy had a simple plot. Even look at KOTOR or TOR they have complicated stories too. Not as complicated as the one in the prequels but still.

i never said you said the originals were magic. I merely stated that you treat them as if they were.

ok can we stop pretending that the originals were these deep masterful stories that were written with magic? Ive watched all the documentaries and commentaries. He did what every1 else has done when it came to writing.

You know, instead of speaking to what you think I'm implying, you could just, you know, speak to my actual posts.

So now your crying and whining the exact thing that you said you didn't like about Anakin. So your a hypocrite.

"You're."

As in "you're illiterate."

Therefore, just watch this. It summarizes why the plot is senseless. You won't watch it though, because you're a fan boy with horse blinders on.

this thread is no longer about the question, it has become about two people trying to settle an argument. two territorial weirdos who forget the meaning of an online community.

i gave an answer to the original question. one that he refused to rebut and he just continued arguing on anyway

"You're."

As in "you're illiterate."

Therefore, just watch this. It summarizes why the plot is senseless. You won't watch it though, because you're a fan boy with horse blinders on.

dude were in the forums not an english class. when im turning in work to my superiors ill use proper punctuation. when im arguing with nerds online ill type as i please

dude were in the forums not an english class. when im turning in work to my superiors ill use proper punctuation. when im arguing with nerds online ill type as i please

You won't watch the film. You want your head in the sand.

Gonna have to agree with Ted on this one. The "Love story" if you can even call it that, was horrific at best. Made little to no sense, and yes Anakin does act extremely creepy towards her and she falls in love with him regardless for pretty much no reason except that the plot called for it and George Lucas said so. I was in 8th grade when episode one came out, and even being a kid I absolutely hated it. I have recently watched them all again with the various marathons they play on spike a few times a month, and they are even more appaling then I originially thought. All I can do is LOL at anyone who thinks Anakin acts perfectly normal in episode 2, and that the "love story" is a good one. Edited by Xdancp