Why do Anakin and Padme love each other?

JustTed

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand why Anakin was into Padme, but I admit the reverse is a little odd.

In Anakin's case, Padme was probably the hottest human chick to show up in Watto's shop in Tattooine.

My only theory with Padme is that maybe Anakin helped her break away from her responsibilities of being a Senator and being so focused on her career to finding time to enjoy life for herself.

Typical chick flick w/ the "working girl".

I watched the movie a couple days ago looking for all that crap everyone is always spilling about Anakin, I didn't see that stuff.

You're blind. You really want to love these movies, so you ignore the parts that make no sense, leaving you with... well, with cool lightsaber duels. And that's it.

Keep telling everyone they lie, you will feel better.
He claim is that I never asked a question.

Since the damn thread title is a question, this is a simple lie.

Man, you just ignore anything that threatens your world view, don't you? He's wrong. He's not wrong because *I* say so, anyone can see that. The thread title is a question.

You can apologize and say "I was wrong" whenever you're ready.

Cool lightsaber and blaster combat, plus a story was the reason we all watched these movies.

There's no story in the prequels. Cardboard cutouts that are pretending to be humans stagger around doing random things that make no sense.

He claim is that I never asked a question.

Since the damn thread title is a question, this is a simple lie.

Man, you just ignore anything that threatens your world view, don't you? He's wrong. He's not wrong because *I* say so, anyone can see that. The thread title is a question.

You can apologize and say "I was wrong" whenever you're ready.

So your saying that we live in a world without lying. That is utterly wrong. Go back to kindergarten. Just because the title says a question doesn't mean it is a question, because you are actually arguing with us unwilling to give up. A question is a neutral viewpoint. You clearly have a biased point of view, which makes it a argument.

There's no story in the prequels. Cardboard cutouts that are pretending to be humans stagger around doing random things that make no sense.

What the crap are you talking about. Their is a very complicated story in the films that people only dislike because their minds are too simple to understand it.

So your saying that we live in a world without lying.

WHAT?

That is utterly wrong. Go back to kindergarten. Just because the title says a question doesn't mean it is a question, because you are actually arguing with us unwilling to give up. A question is a neutral viewpoint. You clearly have a biased point of view, which makes it a argument.

No, I'm arguing in good faith. Anyone who can read can see that.

You said "You never asked a question."

It's not that this is false, it's that it's self evidently false and anyone can see this.

ok can we stop pretending that the originals were these deep masterful stories that were written with magic? Ive watched all the documentaries and commentaries. He did what every1 else has done when it came to writing.

opinions are not true or false, nor are they valid or invalid. an opinion is a belief that a person has for whatever reason, and opinions are not debatable. what's debatable is whether or not you agree or follow someone else's opinions. Edited by Gantoris_Aym

WHAT?

Because you said it's a question in the title. But if I said something and I refused to acknowledge your points that would be a irrational argument.

No, I'm arguing in good faith. Anyone who can read can see that.

You said "You never asked a question."

It's not that this is false, it's that it's self evidently false and anyone can see this.

You just said that no one is right. Dozens of people have supplied valid reasons that you refuse to acknowledge.