Sprint Lasting Through Death

Kanshan

I was pretty happy, then confused.

Why not make it this way from the start...I always thought having to recast it was some obscure decision I had could not understand. Sort of upsetting to realize after all this time it was just a bug/bad design/oversight.

Then I realized this was TOR...where you can't tell bugs/bad design from intentional design and then /epicshrug

Was it hard to remember to click it?

How does remembering to click it add to my enjoyment of the game? Its a nuisance. Not hard to remember, but clicking that button wasn't fun.

I think the design of a game is so that you enjoy clicking all the buttons.

I was pretty happy, then confused.

Why not make it this way from the start...I always thought having to recast it was some obscure decision I had could not understand. Sort of upsetting to realize after all this time it was just a bug/bad design/oversight.

Then I realized this was TOR...where you can't tell bugs/bad design from intentional design and then /epicshrug

I'm pretty sure it was intended anyways as you need to recast class buffs when you die, but a lot of people complained about having to click a extra button, surprised you missed that.

not hard to remember but effing annoying to click it 100 times a day.

Wow, a lot of days I never die and most days is no more than 2 or 3. Sometimes 5-6 if doing a FP or something like that. Not much to be annoyed about. This means any diseases should stay as well, like the womp rat disease that can kill you?

Wow, a lot of days I never die and most days is no more than 2 or 3. Sometimes 5-6 if doing a FP or something like that. Not much to be annoyed about.
Warzones tend to drive up your deaths-per-day count. Edited by Khimemouse

Wow, a lot of days I never die and most days is no more than 2 or 3. Sometimes 5-6 if doing a FP or something like that. Not much to be annoyed about. This means any diseases should stay as well, like the womp rat disease that can kill you?

it's the warzones. they're killing me.

^This.

It's the start of bad things, imo.... here comes the lazy...

It would be nice to be able to bind it to a key that didn't occupy my bar space though. My operative has far to little HUD real-estate as it is.

I'm generally not a fan of stuff like this. For me, it was kinda one of those things that separated a tier of players. They lazy inattentive players would always enter battles without their buffs due to forgetting to put them up, and it caught them in the butt.

Here however, they were not consistent in their application of the buffs and stances, some stayed some didn't. So, nice to see them put some consistency into it either way.

How does remembering to click it add to my enjoyment of the game? Its a nuisance. Not hard to remember, but clicking that button wasn't fun.

I think the design of a game is so that you enjoy clicking all the buttons.

Don't forget to press your buttons to heal/dps/tank,remember to eat and most important of all please keep breathing :)