Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Lightning Strike casting animation...

MuNieK

It is as repulsively crude as the sith warrior's rest ability called "channel hatred"... Can we have it changed to some real animation that isnt so stiff?

While we are at this casting animation improvement i would suggest as well giving several different animations played in random order so spamming that ability wont look so crude and robotic. We are preparing freaking spell of the dark force, not selling tickets. It should look at least bit intimidating and alive.

nope I try to kill the enemy quick enough that I dont have to look at the stupid animations

Same here. I'm focused on the lower quickbars about 70% with the other 30% devoted to target acquisition and avoidance. How else do you know if combo effects proc?

Same here. I'm focused on the lower quickbars about 70% with the other 30% devoted to target acquisition and avoidance. How else do you know if combo effects proc?

So you woudlnt mind your character stay without any animations? Damn, that would be fun questing...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.