Top Ranked Merc Gameplay

MrTerrito

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In reading your rankings thread I'm now past intritued and moving directly into concerned. No one is voting for you for anything bro. They all seem to dislike you intensely. Most of them dispute you are mediocre not to mention top 5. I'm sad for you kiddo. Poor little guy.

I think you should delete your character.

I think you also should try to give a shot in real life, to see what's like.

Seriously. Your OWN leaderboard and you claim being a "ELITE" PVPER ?

LOLMFAO ?

Srs, get over it. And your vid sucks btw. Have a good day/welcome to RL

edit : You're now my signature. Thanks

I think most of you know who I am at this point, if you don't I would recommend checking out my youtube channel or previous posts. A quick brief, my name is Territo, I'm a former WoW Gladiator, one of the first Battlemasters from my server, and one of the top ranked Mercenaries. I host server events on Veela, and this one was a great success so I thought I would expand my viewing audience because anyone who PvPs who isn't a Troll would appreciate this.

Now that I've earned your respect:

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXdVMkh0fGA

Didn't click link. Also a posting from someone who probably spams tracer rounds. Merc roffles. Play a real profession.

I think most of you know who I am at this point, if you don't I would recommend checking out my youtube channel or previous posts. A quick brief, my name is Territo, I'm a former WoW Gladiator, one of the first Battlemasters from my server, and one of the top ranked Mercenaries. I host server events on Veela, and this one was a great success so I thought I would expand my viewing audience because anyone who PvPs who isn't a Troll would appreciate this.

Now that I've earned your respect:

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXdVMkh0fGA

Nice server event, you managed to get 4 other braindead guys to join your group, congratulations.

Thanks for the Trolls proving my point about bashing the video without even watching. Several people have made comments accusing me of tracer missile spam even though I didn't use it ONCE. Way to lose all credibility.

I watched it. I think you are an average healer with above average gear. What you most certainly are is entertaining. Just not for the reasons you think you are.

I'm still calling this a troll. No way our friend here really believes half the **** he says.

So I watched some of the video and realized you're really trying to show us how to NOT play your class. Quite frequently you're already high heat from healing then you proceed to dps and drop your heat into the lowest zone. You clearly don't understand your class or when to use your aoe, etc.

^ this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.