Aim or Cunning?

FosgateElite

Also worth mentioning, the reason you have trouble coming across Aim is because the quest rewards tailor to your class. For example, a Bounty Hunter would have trouble coming across Cunning but find Aim easy to get. The only reason Aim would come up in a quest reward for you is if the reward is meant to be for Kaliyo. (Aim is her primary stat)

So I’m building mods in cybertech, and I'm torn on what would benefit a sniper more, Aim or Cunning.

Aim seems hard to come by which makes me think that it would end up being better...

I tried to compare stats but the stats don’t summarize very well.

The gear you can use and the stats on it are matched so that they're optimal for your class (barring some items that can be used by multiple classes...such as medium armor).

As an agent, most of the gear you find will be cunning/endurance. This is good. It is what you want.

Cunning effects every damage/healing related stat in a positive way. Cunning is the better choice.

Aim provides some benefit to ranged damage. It's not totally worthless, but cunning is much better.

Edited by Infalliable

Also worth mentioning, the reason you have trouble coming across Aim is because the quest rewards tailor to your class. For example, a Bounty Hunter would have trouble coming across Cunning but find Aim easy to get. The only reason Aim would come up in a quest reward for you is if the reward is meant to be for Kaliyo. (Aim is her primary stat)

I knew cunning was IA's main stat but didnt realise that about Kaliyo, thanks for that bear that in mind when i start playing