Every patch that doesn't have a LFG tool is costing you players

Sir-Phobos

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is NOT a compromise solution, that is the all servers = cross server LFD.

The opposing objection to this is the negative impact it has on server community.

It's unfair of you to ignore that objection IMO.

How does this affect a community badly in any way? Go make some friends on your server..problem solved.

i'm advocating LFD.

my primary reason is lack of population.

i'm pretty sure it's every advocate's primary reason.

the two subjects are intertwined.

l2 brain

No you are advocating LFD because you want it to be faster just with a press of a button.

Everyone against this is stupid.

Way to insult other forum members.

And people wonder why some people are concerned about negative social consequences of giving pro-cross-server LFD people what they want. This sort of insulting and callous response embodies the concern.

Everyone against this is stupid.

If you ever want anyone to NOT read your post. Open it by insulting everyone. Congrats for taking the time to write something nobody will read.

=)

Oh well. It's the truth. People are sitting QQ'n about how implementing a much needed feature will ruin the game. That shows lack of intelligence in my book.

You are a fool if you think adding that will get rid of anything but bad players that are looking for an excuse to leave anyway.

Like I said if you think spamming a chat channel promotes community you are not to bright. If anything it creates more trolls.

Way to insult other forum members.

And people wonder why some people are concerned about negative social consequences of giving pro-cross-server LFD people what they want. This sort of insulting and callous response embodies the concern.

Nothing like being insulted to make me want to read what he has to say! :p

This is NOT a compromise solution, that is the all servers = cross server LFD.

The opposing objection to this is the negative impact it has on server community.

It's unfair of you to ignore that objection IMO.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

If server community is really that important to people, they will find a way to stay strong. Forcing players to do something (Or in this case not do something) is not building a stronger community.

You can certainly try, but in the end, one likely outcome would be Bioware being blamed for driving players off their server because the particular server didn't have the cross server feature on it.

Greetings everyone,

We know that the topic of a dungeon finder tool is a hot topic for our players. There is already a discussion in progress in the Suggestion Box forum where you can add your thoughts. Please feel free to continue the conversation here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=279017

We will be closing this thread now. Thank you for your help in keeping these forums a little better organized!